EXPERIENCED & PROFESSIONAL ESTATE SALE COMPANY
When results matter and measurable success is critical; contact On-Point Estate Sales for a superior experience. From the first moment you speak with a member of our staff you will feel the dedication that will go into your sale. We hold our staff to the highest standards and strive to lead the industry in best practices.
We believe you deserve Exceptional service throughout your sale and we are here to serve your every need. If we don’t live up to your expectations for any reason, let us know and we’ll make it right. It’s that simple.
Our culture fosters agility, teamwork and resourcefulness, so we never stand still.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 328.
Our clients benefit from rapid delivery of effective, timely solutions. In other words we get things done!
On-Point Estate Sales clients can expect a strong bias for action, a rigorous focus on results, value created through insight, and the right people powered by the right platform on every assignment, every time.
What we do!
· We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our "employees" are W-2 employees. We do not believe in the 1099 contractor route.
· Our staff has over 20 years’ experience in the Estate Sale Industry.
· We have your best interest in mind with the highest level of integrity.
· Staging, sorting and pricing is done by our highly qualified staff with two objectives
1. Sell every available item
2. Maximize the proceeds from the sale.
· Shopping one of our sales feels like a trip to your favorite boutique.
· We have experts available to assist in the evaluation of: Fine Jewelry, Diamonds, Gemstones, Gold & Silver, Fine Art, China, Home & Car Audio, Records/Books, Toys and Collectibles.
· We provide signage directing the public to your estate sale.
· To maximize your profits we accept multiple payment methods. We accept: Cash, ATM debit cards, MasterCard and Visa.
Advertising your sale:
Our advertising department will create exciting ads to draw the public to your estate sale.
· Social Media
· Our Company Web Page
· Private Email Subscribers
· Estate Sale Websites
After the sale:
· We will provide a detailed accounting report at the close of our engagement. Also an itemized report of the items sold and the prices they sold for.
· You have a few choices on what to do with what is left over. We are happy to go over different options that are available to you.
On-Point Estate Sales is a leader in the Estate Sale Industry, putting the client at the center of everything we do.
Please visit our website at www.onpointestatesales.com or call our office at (770)642-1333.
We are a proud member of the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce