TruCare Transitions… your “Elder Care Navigator”
… managing the voyage from downsizing to right sizing, to the final harbor
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/17/2018 (76-85-9:33:03 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (80-3).
* Does your loved one live alone and needs to move?
* Do you need someone to help downsize and dispose of belongings?
From downsizing to rightsizing to ongoing care management… we’re here to help.
From the very beginning to ongoing management in various facilities, or in-home.
We are The Voice of the Elderly
* Estate Dispersal, under the direction of family, attorney or trust officer
* Downsizing Services
* Reviewing financial, legal, or medical issues and referring to experts
* Sorting/Packing & Coordination of the Move Day
* Fixing and Selling of Property in Partnership with Realtors and Remodelers
* Continuous Care after the Move
Review and sort possessions
* Manage and oversee the dispersal of possessions by:
o Shipping to family members
o Selling at best prices, which we are specialized in customized online sales in condos and houses.
o Donating to charity
o Removing remaining items/trash
* Create a floor plan and space plan
* Coordinate with the moving company: contract, packing, and moving activities
* Refer, manage, and coordinate all service providers
Transition doesn’t end with the move… it’s only the beginning