“What do we DO with all of this?” It’s a question we help answer all the time! Whether you are settling an estate, moving into a smaller home, or just wanting to simplify your lifestyle, the liquidation of household items can be both frustrating and time-consuming.
Recollections, Ltd. provides its clients with worry-free and quick solutions to estate liquidation.
Our mission statement is that we exist to provide a service to families who need to settle an estate, in atmosphere that is honoring to the estate.
We run very clean, attractive sales, and we put in the time needed to do things right. After all, you don't get a "do-over" with an estate sale!
We don't leave things unsorted in piles for people to dig through. We don't just price the bigger items and leave the rest uninspected, disorganized, and unpriced. Hundreds, even thousands of dollars are lost when items are not priced. It is our job to find all the merchandise -- including the buried treasure -- and to price it properly.
PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE FOR A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF HOW WE CAN HELP YOU! (use the link above)
CONDUCTED ESTATE SALES (sometimes called moving or house sales):
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2227.
We regularly conduct estate sales within the Chicagoland area, and in fact we recommend this option highly if the volume and value of the contents are great enough to warrant one.
- We take care of all aspects of an estate sale, including the merchandising, pricing, and advertising.
- We handle the bookkeeping, maintain the safety and security of the merchandise, and our friendly staff provides great customer service.
- We are bonded and insured to protect the interests of our clients, and have worked hard to develop a reputation for running fair and efficient sales.
- Our prices reflect today's market with the focus on generating sales, not disappointment. Our experience with the marketplace, plus our researching skills, results in our ability to reach our goal for an estate sale - to empty the house while generating proceeds for the client.
- Keep in mind, too, that an estate sale is like a giant open house. If the house is not yet on the market, we can represent it for you as an as-is, by-owner transaction. If the house is already on the market, we encourage your Realtor to provide us with sales sheets for the house during the sale.
We will do an estate content analysis for you at no charge. Contact us for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: The success of an estate sale depends on a large variety of contents. If you toss out or donate items BEFORE you call us, you could be losing a great deal of money. IF IT NEEDS TO BE TOSSED, we'll toss it! You could be throwing away or donating hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of collectibles. "Junk drawers" and old boxes of papers often hold very valuable items! We know what they are and how to price them to maximize your sale potential.
WE SOMETIMES TAKE SELECT ITEMS FOR CONSIGNMENT. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SPECIFICS!