This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Nit Picker By KTR
Hampshire, IL 60140
Nit Picker Estate Sale Company will simplify your life and your possessions so your future is easier to navigate. Nit Picker Estate Sale Company is here to make life’s adversity easier and guide you through the process of an Estate Sale.
Whether you need help for your own home, or for the estate of a loved one, Nit Picker will lead you through this transitional time with empathy, professionalism and grace.
We can also help you downsize your possessions for your relocation or just to live a minimalist life style, eliminating the unnecessary up-keep of dusting, washing, cleaning or storing unnecessary items.
What is included in hiring Nit Picker Estate Sale Company for your sale?
- Free onsite consultation to discuss your goals, your time frame, and items you would like to sell.
- Sort, display and price all items for sale.
- Provide you with detailed list of all items sold and the amount they sold for.
- If you choose not to do your own clean out, we can clean out the remaining items from your sale. This could include a dumpster, junk removal and donation to charities of your choice. This is an extra if you choose to use our services to pack-up and clean out your home.
- Manage professional services such as carpet cleaning, cleaning service, window cleaners etc.
- Advertising and Marketing before each sale including newspaper, social media and pre-sale to help move more expensive items.
- Each sale is advertised on estatesales.net along with pictures so estate sale attendees can preview items before sale begins.
- Conducted Estate Sale by Nit Picker earns commission based sliding scale according to sales and or amount of labor and time for set-up.
Nit Picker Estate Sale Company by KTR DESIGN
Nit Picker and Owner
Tina McDonough (email@example.com)Tina McDonoughJune 2019
There aren't enough superlatives to describe what Kathy did for me. We were under a terrible time-crunch to empty my house and Kathy went waaaay above and beyond. She is a dynamo! The amount of time and diligence she put into the sale was phenomenal. Bonus: she's an absolutely great person to work with. She made everything so easy for me and I am forever grateful for her help.
Kathy and her team from Nit Picker By KTR did an outstanding job with our estate sale. They are very hard working, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We didn't know where to begin on how to clean out our fathers house. Kathy clearly has a passion and talent for how to conduct a successful estate sale. We couldn't be happier and would highly recommended Nit Pickers By KTR to anyone who needs help with an estate sale.M. McMahon (firstname.lastname@example.org)April 2017
Nit Pickers handled our estate sale in May of this year. From day one I was amazed at how hard they worked . They took care of every phase of the sale from start to finish. I had never done anything like this before and I felt very comfortable with the whole process. They did a great job at pricing and staging everything to make the sale a great success. I would recommend Nit Pickers to anyone looking for someone to trust your home and possessions too. Would work with them again if I needed their service.Kathy DeMoulinMay 2016
I hired Nit Picker by KTR to do family estate sale and they did a fantastic job. They showed great attention to detail, very knowledgeable about all types of items, priced items reasonably, was courteous to customers and sensitive to the family at a difficult time. I highly recommend Nit Picker by KTR!!K. Kane .....PalatineAugust 2016
The Nit Picker team led by Kathy were very friendly and efficient to work with. They're timeliness and professionalism coached us through our first sale successfully. Your in great hands with Nit Picker!M. Bunce (email@example.com)November 2016
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!