Joni Jeffries is the owner of Six Houses Estate Sales and founder of SHE Books. We support and inspire generations of women in West-Central Indiana through in-home tag sales and book donations to public libraries and schools.
I delight my clients with steady encouragement, laughter, and creative estate liquidation.
By using a percentage of every commission to buy books written by and about female entrepreneurs for public libraries ands schools, every woman in West-Central Indiana can be inspired to fully embrace herself and her passions.
We provide in-home tag sales and packages to meet your needs. We are paid through a commission of the sale which includes advertising, staging, extensive research, staffing, and clean-out.
You can find out more at www.sixhousesestatesales.com
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 292.
Our team handles every step of the process. Here’s how it works:
- We perform a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss timing and contents. As the owner, Joni takes great pride in helping women move forward in their lives. She makes great efforts to put clients at ease and help problem-solve this difficult process.
- We clean out, organize, and stage the estate. Our team prices all the contents at fair market value, researching items such as fine art, jewelry, and antiques to ensure clients are properly compensated.
- We advertise the sale through multiple channels, including our private list of buyers.
- We manage the sale at the house over a weekend, with staff on hand for crowd control. Typically, 85 to 90 percent of items are sold.
- Our team leaves the house in broom-clean, ready-to-sell condition. We also offer full clean-outs and house cleaning.
- We mail a check within 5 business days.
The entire process typically takes about 2 weeks. The best part? Our services are remarkably affordable. Visit our website for details on packages. We’re insured and our staff is bonded. You’ll find more information about us at SixHousesEstateSales.com.