This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Six Houses Estate Sales LLC
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Six Houses Estate Sales manages and conducts estate sales, as well as sales for homeowners who are downsizing, moving, or combining households.
Our team handles every step of the process, including pricing, researching, staging, advertising, conducting the sale, and cleaning up afterward. Here’s how it works:
- We perform a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss timing and contents.
- Our team prices all the contents at fair market value, researching items such as fine art, jewelry, and antiques to ensure clients are properly compensated.
- We advertise the sale through multiple channels, including our private list of buyers.
- We manage the sale at the house over a weekend, with staff on hand for crowd control. Typically, 85 to 90 percent of items are sold.
- Our team leaves the house in broom-clean, ready-to-sell condition.
- We can also arrange to dispose of any unsold items.
- We mail a check within 5 business days.
The entire process typically takes about a week. The best part? Our services are remarkably affordable. We normally charge a 35 percent commission on all sales, with no extra or hidden costs. (If we’re asked to completely empty the home, our commission rate is 45 percent.) We’re insured and our staff is bonded. You’ll find more information about us at SixHousesEstateSales.com.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2196.
"I highly recommend Six Houses Estate Sales! We had to execute our sale quickly and were out of town during the planning. Our process to select from available companies had to start with a highly unusual “interview-by-email”. Telephone interviews followed. The owner, Joni Jeffries, answered all my questions immediately and completely, both written and verbal. All commission, fees and expectations were discussed up front. I felt completely at ease with this group starting preparation for the sale prior to our arriving back in Indiana. During preparation, I found Joni to be competent in pricing our items using sources we hadn’t thought of. She also pointed out valuable items that needed protection, such as gold jewelry, and was very honest in her appraisal of such items. The sale was well run; we received receipts of all sales and our check within a few days. We purchased the extra service of having the house left empty and swept. It was in great shape, as a later walk through confirmed. I have no hesitation in recommending the estate sale process as conducted by Six Houses to anyone. "Deb DrakeApril 2017
"An answered prayer!"Rush FamilyApril 2017
"The most well-run estate sale I've ever been to!"Lafayette shopperMay 2017
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!