This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Gentry Lane Estate Sales
Wilkinson, IN 46186
If your looking to downsize or ready to sell your home and wondering what to do with the contents, we're here to help! Having an estate sale on-site will bring in more money from the sale of the personal property than by any other means of liquidation.
Gentry Lane Estate Sales is a first class Estate Liquidator committed to honest, ethical business practices. As a Certified Associate of ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators), we've agreed to honor the high standards set forth by ASEL and operate our business in a manner that has our clients' best interest in mind.
We have worked in the Estate Sale industry for over three years, starting from the ground up by rolling up our sleeves, doing the work and learning as we went. Being baby boomers ourselves and combining households in 2013 when we were married, we saw first hand how overwhelming it can become when you need to get rid of some of your "stuff" and you don't know the best way to manage it.
We decided to start working for ourselves in 2015 and began Gentry Lane Estate Sales. We're committed to helping our clients through times of transition. We know each situation and sale is different and we know the importance of listening to our clients. We're here to help and our goal is to make this transition easier for you!
We start with a free consultation and walk through.
- Once Gentry Lane Estate Sales has been selected as your Estate Liquidator, we go to work!
- The sale of your personal property will take place at your home where our talented staff will organize and display your items in a style that's welcoming for our customers.
- We'll price your items based on several different criteria that include condition, desirability, availability, appearance, age, and the location of your sale. We'll also invest time researching the value of your items to establish the appropriate price.
- We use a barcoded system to inventory, tag and sell your items! This allows us to give you detailed reporting at the end of the sale that includes the amount the items sold for, any discounts that may have been given and even shows the time the item sold during the sale!
- We heavily advertise your sale for at least two weeks prior to day of the sale. On the day of the sale, we strategically place signage in and near your neighborhood that will direct traffic to the sale site.
- Our sales are organized and well-staffed; this gives everyone a better shopping experience!
- Once the sale is complete and all items have been picked up, we will follow up with options to have anything that's left removed.
- We'll send your check and a detailed report of the sale (certified mail) within 5 days of the close of the sale.
Please give us a call at 317-716-9182 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
Our Upcoming Sales
Gentry Lane Estate Sales
Last modified 9 Days ago. 89 Pictures Total.
Fishers, IN 46038
7/27 4pm to 7pm (Thu)
7/28 9am to 3pm (Fri)
7/29 9am to 3pm (Sat)
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!