Lisa Nickerson, formerly co-owner of West Bay Antiques & Estate Sale, which has been recently retired, is pleased to offer complete, compassionate and successful estate & moving sale services under our new name, The Mermaid's Sale.
Why The Mermaid's Sale?
With over 20 plus years in the estate sale & antiques arena, Lisa Nickerson and her professional staff at the The Mermaid's Sale offer full service estate and moving sales. We specialize n luxury goods, fine art, furniture, antiques, and everything in between. We service Cape Cod, the Islands, Southeastern MA & the Boston area.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3172.
By hiring The Mermaid's Sale, you are selecting a team that:
Has hosted hundreds and hundreds estate sales in 10+ years.
10 years of experience in managing retail and antique shops on Cape Cod.
Is fully insured through Lloyd’s of London.
Is a member of the Hyannis area Chamber of Commerce.
Was selected as a speaker for the 2015 Estate Sale Conference in Chicago.
Adheres to a staff-created Green/Environmental Policy.
Is the only estate sale company on Cape Cod offering home salvage sales.
Lisa Nickerson & her crew are vastly experienced in handling multi-million dollar properties, in Osterville, Hyannisport, and all over Cape Cod & Boston. We hosted a sale for artist Sam Barber at his iconic Hyannisport Home, for the Barnstable Land Trust Property the Fuller Farm, we held a sale at the former home of Arthur Fiedler, inside Historic Cambridge estates, for TV personalities and more.
Over $125,000 in fine art, jewelry & high end merchandise in 2016.
Prior to joining West Bay, Lisa spent 20 years in corporate marketing and sales. The Mermaid's Sale is the most unique & ambitious estate sale company in Southeastern New England.
The Mermaid's Sale offers clients a full suite of services including:
- Free on-site presentation of estate sale services with absolutely no obligation
- Excellent client, realtor, business & community references
- One or two day sales
- Full or partial estate sales
- Complete sorting, staging and pricing of items to be sold
- West Bay pays for all advertising (local newspaper, website, craigslist, signage, emails and personal contacts).
- Professional, caring and experienced staff
- Check & inventory delivered 2 days after completion of sale
- Consignment opportunity at Cape’s largest antique co-op
- Market value appraisal service
- Never an upfront cost
Call Lisa Nickerson (508-287-6224) to set up your free presentation about taking the fear and mystery out of an sale today.