We are one of the fastest growing in-home estate sale companies in the DMV. Currently 100% of our sales are by referrals. We are growing quickly due to our focus on:
1. Getting you the "biggest check" at the end. We achieve this by:
· Setting reasonable prices from the beginning. This means a high percentage of items get sold.
· We have a strong following of regular clients. Our unique signs, bring in lots of customers who are just driving in the area.
· For high value items that do not sell at the sale, we consign them to the largest on-line estate sale company in the country who we happen to have a very strong working relationship with.
2. Making the whole process as easy and stress free as possible.
3. Offering full services such as clean-outs at the end of the sale and professional furniture moving to our customers.
4. We are willing to travel outside of the DMV. To date we have done sales in Baltimore, Annapolis and Fredericksburg.
5. Our minimum expected sale amount is only $5,000 and will consider estates smaller than this.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 364.
6. We are known for being highly reputable because,
· we do not Pre-sell items at a discount to our associates or ourselves before the sale start
· we do not pay appraisers with your items. Instead we pay cash out of our portion.
· we do not focus on selling our own merchandise at your sale (also known as "rounding out a sale")*
· no extra or hiding fees. We only take our commission. No extra charges, such as for advertising, staging, buyer's premiums. The one exception is that we do charge for a total house clean-out at the end of the sale, which is at a pre-determined rate so there are no surprises. Our rates for clean-outs are well below the regular costs.
* = there are exceptions where estates simply do not have enough items for an effective sale, where we do bring in some additional items. Also some estates do not have a strong draw (something special) to differentiate your sale for the dozens of others happening each weekend. When we do, our priority is selling your items.
Give us a call or send an email for a free consultation. If we are not the best company for your estate, we will recommend other reputable estate companies or alternatives.