Rowley's Auction Service is a full-time auction company that has been conducting auctions in the Lapeer, Genesee, & Sanilac County area for 27 years.
We are a family owned business and strive to satisfy our customers and make their auction experience smooth and stress free.
Brian Rowley, Owner/Auctioneer
- Graduated from Gordon E. Taylor's College of Auctioneering in 1989
- Attended Mott Community College 1989-1991
- Attended Certified Appraiser Classes in 2003
- Member of MSAA - Michigan State Auctioneer's Association
- Member of NAA - National Auctioneer's Association
- Approved auctioneer in the state of Michigan (non-licensed state)
- Licensed auctioneer in Ohio, Indiana & Pennsylvania
- Bonded & Insured
We have two other auctioneers that have worked with us for over 10 years - Kevin Rowden & Greg Rowden. They have been an important key in growing the business in what it is today.
Over the years Brian has developed a large following due to his honesty, trustworthy and fairness. Brian makes the auctions fun and entertaining with his quick wit! His customers have come back time and time again because they know they will have a fun time, and get a fair deal on some great items!
We utilize a fully computerized system to register & check out customers. This allows customers to register quick and makes check out much smoother and faster.
We specialize in: (but not limited to)
- Estate Liquidation
- Monthly Online Auctions
- Classic Cars
- Construction & Farm Equipment
- Real Estate
Another service we can provide for individuals, businesses, banks, etc. are personal property or business asset appraisals. Please call us for details.
Brian has also been known for helping out his community at the local benefit auctions/fundraisers.
For more information on conducting an auction please contact us by phone or email.
We would love to talk to you!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2162.