Our Mission Statement
Our primary goal is to provide outstanding professional service to the client who has hired us! Our commitment is to provide you with a professional liquidation and to help eliminate any of the unwanted stress normally associated with such situations.
As we come into your lives, we will do so responsibly so as to always be a positive example which is right, just, and honest. Our expertise and attention to detail along with our honesty and integrity fosters our dedication to our clients and customers.
Our Standard Offer
- Starting at 25% Commission
- House Clean Out After Sale
- NO Contract Holding YOUR Property Hostage
- Free Consultations
- No Advertising Fees
- No Hidden Fees
- Family Owned And Operated
- Organize, Research, And Display Items
- We Supply Shelving, Tables, Table Cloths, And Floor Covering If Necessary
- Detailed Inventory List On Every Sale.
- Professional Employees
We Specialize in difficult estates sales, Horder estates sales, and emergency short notice estate sales.
How to get started
- We will meet with you to discuss the best options, timing and opportunity for your needs.
- We will then research and set prices for your estate items.
- We will sort, organize and prepare the home for sale including tables, racks or anything necessary to set up and display your items.
- We will advertise and promote your sale on the internet and in social media.
- We will work the days of the sale to ensure maximum profit for your items.
- We provide detailed reports and invoices of what sold and for how much and give you options for any remaining items or services you might need.