We are a family estate sale company and we have over 20 years of sales experience in antique, vintage, collectible, automotive, household, and miscellaneous items. Our goal is to ethically and effectively help our clients mass liquidate belongings after the death of a loved one, divorce, moving, bankruptcy, downsizing, or any other reason.
We serve the greater Kansas City area including, but not limited to the cities of:
Blue Springs, Buckner, Grain Valley, Higginsville, Holden, Independence, Leawood, Lees Summit, Lenexa, Lexington, Lone Jack, Oak Grove, Odessa, Overland Park, Pleasant Hill, Raytown, Richmond, Shawnee, Warrensburg, and Wellington.
In our efforts to provide the best estate sale experience possible, we will:
- Treat you with care and compassion
- Pre-price all items in the traditional tag sale format
- Organize and display items attractively
- Use our diverse knowledge and research skills to mark your items at fair and sell-able prices
- Conduct, supervise, and provide necessary personnel for the sale
- Promote the sale extensively through signs, our Trace Findings Facebook page, Craigslist, an online estate sale website, and a local newspaper
- Advertise using quality photographs and descriptions
- We will obtain all licenses and permits necessary to hold a sale in your city
- Carry our own liability insurance
- Record total sale proceeds daily
- Provide a report to the client at the end of the sale
- Should the client desire, make a buy-out or clean-out offer at end of sale
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. You can call or text us at (816) 985-8677, email us at TraceFinders@gmail.com, or send us a message through our Facebook page.
We offer free consultations.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3214.