This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Parma Heights, OH 44130
Welcome to Handline’s Auctions! My name is John Handline Sr. and I am the owner/operator of Handline’s Auctions. As a recent graduate of Reppert Auction School in Indianapolis, Indiana and auction apprentice for Handline’s Auctions, I am proud to now be serving Ohio. Handline’s Auctions is a family run business that has built professional relationships with experts in many fields. Collectively, are goal is to serve our clients in the most honest and transparent manner possible. Whatever your situation may be (Downsizing, Moving, a Love one’s passing, Business Liquidation, or any other reason), Handline’s Auctions will serve you quickly, honestly, and…like family.
Why choose Handline's Auctions?
- We promote your sale as much as we can individually and then combine so other people see it as well
- We advertise your sale for free locally and nationally on Social Media, Here on Estatesales.net, other online and if needed in the old way Paper.
- We can provided multiple ways unlike most. We can do auctions online or live or even both at the same time. Thats right live and online simulcast which reaches an even bigger market.
- We are here to help you the client the best way possible.
- We are here to answer your questions at anytime during the process.
Some of our Services Available:
- Live Auctions (Onsite or Offsite)
- Online Auctions (Onsite or Offsite)
- Estate Sales or Auctions
- Business Liquidations
- Clean outs
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/17/2018 (208-250-11:06:37 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (242-54).
Any questions call us day or night.
Please visit our website at Handline's Auctions or call us 440-941-0078
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!