This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Friends Of The Family Estate Sales
Salem, OR 97302
Feeling overwhelmed? Wondering where do I begin?
· Complete House Liquidation
· Tag/Estate Sales
· Entire Clean-out Service
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 290.
· Haul offs
If you are planning on Downsizing and/or need to liquidate the entire contents of a home, let Friends of the Family help you with your needs.
Ours Services Include:
- We provide free consolations that fit your schedule.
- Supply all equipment & personnel necessary to conduct sale. (i.e. tables, display cases, clothes racks, etc.)
- Researching and pricing your items according to fair current market value.
- Provide expert advice from an antique dealer/appraiser when needed.
- Merchandise all your items in an attractive matter within their categories.
- Provide an itemized list of items sold.
- Provide security during sale.
- Advertise and promote your sale.
- Display estate sale signs throughout your local area directing traffic to your sale. We make sure to discard all signs after sale.
- Manage and conduct your sale from beginning to end.
- Provide loading muscle at sale.
- Haul off any remaining items when sale has finished.
- Clean and sweep home
Let us show you where to begin and take charge for you.
- Friends of the family will offer you their expert guidance in sorting through years of accumulation.
- The consideration of your possessions is our number one priority; we will provide expert care and handling of all your belongings.
- Our experience, knowledge and skills will ensure that your sale will be successful and profitable.
- We do our best to sell your items with maximum profit.
- We will meet with you to view the items you wish to sell and help you to formulate a plan to accomplish your goals and needs.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!