Susan Crocker is the Owner / CEO of 5 Star Estate Services LLC . This is a 100% Veteran owned business. The company is an LLC and is insured.
Susan is a retired Navy veteran; serving her country for over 24 years. She has moved over 9 times in her military career. She knows firsthand how overwhelming a move can be. She believes it is essential to adhere to the highest standards of integrity, honesty, trust and ethics.
Susan’s passion today is in assisting individuals’ with life’s transitions. She dedicates herself to not only provide the highest level of service to her clients, but helping educate them on the complexities of estate planning so they can make the choices that are best for them and their families.
Your 5 Star Estate Sale Check List
What you do:
1. Have an in home evaluation with us to discuss the services you would like us to provide.
2. Pick a date that you would like to have your estate sale.
3. Remove only the items that will not be for sale.
4. Arrange for a charity of your choice to pick up any leftover belongings.
5. Do a final walk through before the sale.
What we do:
1. We bring in our team to clean, organize, price, research and stage your items to be sold.
2. We advertise in several different ways to maximize the flow of traffic to your estate sale.
3. We will conduct the sale in a very professional manner to maximize the profit of your belongings.
4. After the sale, we will meet with you to go over the details of the sale.
5. We deliver the check.
We all work as a team.
Together Everyone Achieves More
Communication is the key to a successful sale.
Please feel free to discuss anything with us.