Whether you are settling the estate of a loved one, need a complete or partial liquidation or if you’re just downsizing, we can assist you. Let us take the stress away with our estate sale process. One call, we’ll do it all!
Assured Estate Sales is a customer focused, family-owned and operated business serving the Dallas area. We handle everything during what can often be a stressful and difficult time. Our selling plan is designed to maximize the monetary results for the estate.
Since 2010 Assured Estate Sales has specialized in painless and profitable estate sales. We serve clients in the DFW Metroplex as well as Austin and surrounding areas. For worry-free estate liquidation, contact Roger and Abby Holmes. Consultations are always free.
Most people only conduct estate sales once or twice in their lives, but Abby and Roger Holmes have been conducting estate liquidations, owning and running an antique mall, and producing antique shows for more than 10 years. Understanding and professionalism are crucial during times of transition in your life, and you can be assured of both from this family-run organization. Put our experience to work maximizing the income from your estate sale.
-We treat our client’s belongings and memories with respect.
-No one will promote your sale more aggressively! We will advertise in every appropriate place to find the ideal customer for your belongings and maximize your sales.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 281.
-We accept credit cards to provide more paying options for the customer at the point of sale, a service only a few estate sale services provide.
-We use professionals to staff your sale. Even our haulers are pros.
WHAT WE DO:
Your particular sale needs are our highest priority, so tell us your goals and your challenges, and together we will decide what plan works best for your unique situation. Here's what we do, so you don't have to:
1. We price your belongings. Often, appraisal requires expertise and research, and we have the experience and resources to set the best price for your items.
2. We apply for any necessary permits and pay all fees.
3. We extensively advertise your sale to bring in eager buyers, targeting your ideal customer.
4. We physically arrange the estate sale, attractively merchandising every item in your estate. This includes bringing in display cases, locked showcases for valuables, and lighting.
5. We conduct your sale with our friendly, professional staff - usually over a period of 2-3 days. We are also a bonded and insured company, part of our promise to keep you worry-free.
6. We accept credit cards for purchases, an option not offered by all estate sales services. In our previous estate sales, credit cards sales have accounted for 80 percent of all larger purchases and at least 25 percent of the sale’s total proceeds.
7. We can arrange for the disposal of any unsold items.