This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Nana's Treasures - Estate Liquidation Services
Fort Worth, TX 76124
As a three-generation family owned and operated business with extensive experience in the antiques and fine collectibles industry, we are dedicated to providing unique and personalized service in estate liquidation. Our focus is on providing you, the client, the attention you deserve handling an otherwise difficult task. We offer a wide network of professionals in all areas pertaining to estate settlement to assist in handling your needs no matter how big or small. We will meet with you to discuss your needs and develop a plan based on your goals and timeline. Often times, liquidating the property of a family member or loved one can seem overwhelming and never-ending. We are here to make it as stress-free and expedient as possible for you. Our team steps in and works on every aspect of preparing estate items for sale, staging the property, coordinating all sale transactions, and basically takes the weight off your shoulders!
KEY POINTS WHEN PLANNING AN ESTATE SALE:
- Set up appointments to interview two or three service providers. Ask for references, as satisfied clients are the best source of information on how a company handles their business.
- The company representative should be willing to come to the home to offer an initial no-obligation consultation for free. At that time, they will evaluate household items and advise you if an estate sale is your best option. Prior to their arrival, do not throw anything away. You'd be surprised at what might be mistaken for trash becoming someone's high-priced treasure!
- Ask about fees and commissions. Commissions can range anywhere from 25%-50% of the gross proceeds of the sale. Will you be responsible for any up-front or out-of-pocket costs (appraisals, security measures, trash removal)?
- Do not sign a contract unless you understand the services to be provided, out-of-pocket fees you’ll be charged and how and when you’ll receive payment of the sales proceeds.
- As always, consider the items you're selling and hold the memories from those items close. More often than not, it's the memory that holds the highest (and most long-lasting)importance.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3128.
Please contact us for additional information or to schedule a complimentary assessment. There is no obligation; we're here to answer as many questions as you have about this process and make you feel as comfortable as we can about proceeding forward. Thank you for your time; we look forward to assisting you!
Renee & Christy
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!