Estate Sale Services
Our 15 years of experience in appraising and selling antiques and personal property makes us well-qualified to help with your estate sale needs.
We offer these services and benefits:
• Professional liquidation of entire household contents to maximize our clients' sales
• Experienced, helpful and knowledgeable staff
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 2/19/2019 (206-24-1:13:40 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (197-54).
• Identification, evaluation, cleaning and proper display of your household valuables
• Research and appraisal of items for sale by our accredited appraiser and staff
• Extensive regional advertising, including our large email lists of current customers
• Appropriate security for valuables
• Arrangement of estate buyouts when appropriate
• Refuse disposal and recycling if needed
• DIY Estate Sale: We can help you plan, set up and price your estate sale
• Timely reporting and payment within 7 days of completion of sale
• Consignment arrangements when appropriate
• References supplied upon request
George Higby is an accredited appraiser trained in USPAP standards, assuring that your report will comply with standards required by the IRS, estate attorneys and insurance adjusters.
• We identify, research and appraise for these purposes:
∙ estate settlement ∙ charitable donation ∙ insurance claims and coverage
• Verbal in-home approximations of current retail value for selling purposes, etc.