The goal of your sale title is to catch interest from potential buyers. While you don’t want your title to be too long, you definitely want it packed with attention-grabbing words. We recommend that you consider including aspects such as collections, name brands, automobiles, or the general location if it’s a desirable area. Here are some examples of ways you can jazz up your sale title, though we’re certain you can be even more creative:
- Lifetime Hull Pottery Collection, Plus Everything From A to Z
- St. Louis Cardinals Collectibles and a Full House From World Travelers
- 40 Years of Living in Luxurious Sunset Hills - A Full House of Surprises!
- Sought After Estate Sale Featuring Rare Antiques and Timeless Finds!
- Mid-Century Modern, Fine Jewelry and Vintage Christmas in the Esteemed Long Oak Area