"Elegance, Style & Beauty" in Augusta, GA. Starts Closing on 1/20 8pm. Pickup is 1/22 3-6pm
Bidding Terms & Conditions:
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pick up of your purchases on the scheduled pick up date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out building.
4. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
5. Full payment must be made by date/time listed on the item listing. You will pay with a major credit or Debit card or PayPal.
6. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked.
7. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. Shipping availability will be included in the listing. We use USPS mail. $10 in handling charges will be added to your sales invoice. For additional lots, the handling fee will be $2.50 for each one with a maximum handling fee of $20.
8. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to email@example.com to inquire and let us know you will need shipping. Please read our Handling & Shipping posting for additional information.
9. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pick Up date & time, the items will be Forfeited and bidding privileges may be revoked.
10. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes.
11. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
12. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
13. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Welcome to our online auction on CTBids! We put together an excellent selection of items for you! Bidding on ALL items starts at $1!
You never know what you are going to find! Browse and bid on unique and everyday treasures at Augusta.CTBids.com
Our wonderful client family is looking to downsize. This sale has some very unique and rare auction items. This sale includes 1881 Rogers Oneida "Enchantment" Silver Plated 62 Piece Set, Apollo Porcelain Dishes, Classic Vinyl Albums from the 60s & 70s, Asian Décor, Godinger Dublin Crystal Pieces, Hammary Round Side Table, Spode Dishware & Much More!
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
ALL bidders need to register on CTBids, but registration is easy. We look forward to seeing you there!
Find a complete listing of our sales HERE
Want to be the first to hear about our new sales? Follow us on Facebook!
Overwhelmed by your belongings? Learn more about our services visit our website!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!