"THE BLUE LADY" OF ST. CHARLES AVENUE - LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
10am to 2pm
--Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted with proper I.D. Local checks preferred. $25 min. on checks and credit card charges.
--Make checks payable to Big Easy Estate Sales
--As always, Saturday is priced as marked. Sunday is discount day.
--Items Sold As Is, Where Is. All Sales Are Final. No Returns or Refunds. No exceptions. Customers are responsible for securing their own purchases.
--Please be able to provide your own moving assistance for large any heavy items.
--Watch your step at this sale. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
--Please, NO phone calls, text messages, or e-mails requesting prices. It is not a standard practice to disclose prices prior to the sale.
--No pre-sales or phone orders. You must attend the sale to purchase items.
--Expect limited access early for the first hour or so. We will do our best to keep it moving smoothly and get everyone inside safely and comfortably.
-Numbers will be passed out at 7am for early birds and crowd control. Once we run through the numbers, doors will be open the remainder of the weekend.
"THE BLUE LADY"
ST. CHARLES AVENUE ESTATE SALE
We are thrilled to offer an estate sale of the contents of "The Blue Lady" of St. Charles Avenue. This sale features antique and contemporary furnishings, fine china and crystal, fabulous estate jewelry, gold, sterling silver, brand new set of sterling silver flatware, antique stained glass windows, artwork, accessories, books, Christmas decor, outdoor furniture, and so much more. Check back through the week for more photos and details of this special sale.
- Antique French carved oak Buffet a Deux Corps with painted glass doors , 19th c.
- Antique French carved carved oak Buffet a Deux Corps, 19th c.
- Antique French Renaissance carved oak writing desk, 19th c.
- Two antique French carved oak armchairs with old needlepoint back and seats, 19th c.
- Set of six antique French carved side chairs with cane seats, 19th c.
- Antique carved mahogany sofa in velvet damask
- Pair antique carved mahogany club chairs
- Huge tufted leather sectional sofa; another sectional sofa
- Set of eight carved mahogany dining chairs in blue velvet and Aubusson or needlepoint backs
- Fine quality contemporary mahogany and inlaid pedestal dining table
- Contemporary carved mahogany center table with scroll base
- Contemporary mahogany sideboard
- Antique carved oak breakfast table
- Set of four contemporary upholstered side chairs
- Stunning carved mahogany half tester bed with custom matching drapery and bedding
- Smithsonian Collection by Bernhardt mahogany dresser with mirror
- Carved mahogany chest of drawers
- Fine burl walnut semainier
- Antique Henry II carved walnut bed; carved walnut dresser with rouge marble, both 19th c.
- Pair French walnut marble nightstand
- Pair antique French carved walnut twin beds, 19th c.
- Handsome contemporary mahogany kidney desk
- Antique curio cabinet
- Antique carved mahogany floor mirror on casters
- Southwestern artisan carved root chair
- Contemporary queen size bed; pair of modern bedside tables
- Sofa bed and matching loveseat
- Small bistro table and pair chairs
- Hallet, Davis & Co. baby grand piano
Decorative and Collectible highlights:
- Two large stained glass windows
- Antique Black Forest heavily carved oak or walnut wall clock
- Victorian mantle clock
- Victorian Aesthetic Movement bamboo easel
- Victorian Aesthetic Movement ebonized pedestal
- Queen Anne style brass fireplace pot stand
- Reproduction cast iron coat rack/umbrella stand
- Needlepoint tapestries
- Antique English tea caddy
- Antique desk accessories – brass inkwell, letter holders
- 19th c. sword
- Trophy piece from 1900
- Staffordshire porcelain dogs, 19th c.
- Iron dog door stop; pair reproduction iron dog statues
- Selection of coffee table books, many on local and regional interests
- Impressive antique lamp made from an old dome or cloche with applied "Western" scene
- Pair vintage tole lamps
- Area rugs
- Large selection of Christmas and other holiday décor, including nutcrackers
- Vintage and contemporary dog portraits and other paintings
- Floral still life paintings
- Nude painting
China, Crystal and Entertaining highlights:
- Furnivals “Quail” English blue and white dinnerware set
- Coalport “Hong Kong” china set, four-piece place setting, service for 12
- Haviland Limoges set of 12 dinner plates
- Limoges set of 8 luncheon plates
- Dresden set of 12 porcelain soup bowls
- English Crown Ducal set of 12 dinner plates
- Wedgewood set of 8 dinner plates
- Bavarian Germany set of 4 dinner plates
- Tiffany & Co. “Herbs” set of 4 plates
- Coalport Countryware
- French Atelier du Sage Pottery dinnerware
- Gorgeous set of crystal stemware, including 12 water, 12 wine and 12 champagne
Jewelry, Silver, & Mardi Gras highlights:
- Patek Phillipe 18K ladies watch
- Vintage Movado 14K and diamond watch custom mounted in 14K white gold cuff
- Baume & Mercier 14K ladies watch
- Lasalle ladies watch
- 18K and diamond “On/Off Switch” charm (no chain)
- Two tiger eye and 14K necklaces; tiger eye and 14K ring
- Carved Chinese figure and gold charm
- Fabulous Victorian intaglio gutta percha and 14K bracelet, each one depicting an old master artist
- Lion’s head 14K and diamond cufflinks
- 14K and diamond cufflinks, 14K white gold and diamond cufflinks
- 1893 Liberty Head gold coin mounted in hammered 14K money clip
- Vintage Cartier lighter
- Antique sterling and rhinestone brooch
- Antique sterling tiara/headband
- Vintage 1950’s Georg Jensen sterling necklace with monogrammed pendant
- Vintage 1950’s Georg Jensen #126 B sterling earrings by Nanna Ditzel
- Newbridge Silverware sterling flatware set, Celtic pattern, 11-piece place setting, service for 12 – 144 total pieces – all marked .925 – brand new and never used – includes presentation box
- English Sheffield five-piece sterling silver coffee/tea service (no tray)
- Antique etched .900 silver tea pot
- Gorgeous oversized etched silverplate serving tray
- Silverplate breakfast dome
- Cartier silverplate champagne bucket
- Tiffany & Co. sterling pepper grinder
- Large selection of sterling silver, including repousse silver serving pieces, carving sets, and much more
- Rex ladies ducal pins from the 60's to 80's
- Louis Vuitton Damier handbag
- Louis Vuitton black handbag
- Brahmin handbag
- Mink hat
- Mink tail scarf
- Ladies clothing -- dresses, shirts, jackets and more
- Small collection of ladies hats purchased in London for the Royal Ascot
Household, Outdoor and Misc. highlights:
- Kitchen wares, cookware, dinnerware, flatware sets, etc.
- Etched Fleur de Lis glass stems
- Large outdoor/patio iron table and six chairs with large purple umbrella
- Iron lounge chairs with cushions
- Concrete wall planter
- Four blue ceramic planters; other planters
- Garage for the pickers
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!