Bel Air Estate Sale (Part 1-sewing, antiques...
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
10am to 2pm
-ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO REFUNDS
-ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS
-PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBORING DRIVEWAYS OR MAILBOXES
-PLEASE BRING HELP FOR MOVING/LOADING LARGE ITEMS
**SALE OPEN & CLOSING HOURS ARE FIRM - Allow ample drive/parking/shopping time**
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES ON THIS PROPERTY
NOTE: The only parking is on the grass and it will most likely be muddy. DO NOT park on neighboring grass, you will be responsible for damages. If your vehicle is not good in mud/snow... please DO NOT attempt to park in the grass. If you get stuck, you are responsible for immediately arranging for tow truck. DO NOT just sit and spin in the mud!
NO small children (lots of sewing pins) and absolutely no strollers.
Large sale which will be handled over the course of 2 sales (separate weekends). Each sale will detail exactly what is available that weekend. This home sits on 5.9 flat acres and will be listed for sale very soon. Fabric will be sold and priced by standard size grocery bag (each bag will be a set price/we supply the bags). Do not place other items inside bags of fabric (we will check each bag). Please do not make a mess of the fabric, if you unfold it, please re-fold it!
Part 1: The house is completely loaded with great sale items.
- Lots of antique and newer furniture,
- 2 entire rooms of sewing equipment & supplies,
- barrister case,
- sewing tables by Koala Cabinets
- 2 antique ice boxes,
- LOTS of fabric (majority of it was still in bag from store w/ receipt),
- 9 sewing machines: Baby Lock Embellisher, Baby Lock Enlighten, 2-Janome 8077, Pfaff Creative 7570, Pfaff Creative Fantasy, Husqvarna Viking Huskylock 905, Singer 221, plus 2 antique Singers w/tables
- sewing supplies,
- quilts & quilting supplies,
- 2 weaving looms
- wicker furniture
- great selection of vintage salt/pepper shakers
- vintage Pyrex and Tupperware
- office supplies
- antique dining tables w/ chairs,
- sectional sofa,
- king size heavy wooden bedroom set,
- vintage costume jewelry,
- vintage metal shelving by Diebold
- antique furniture,
- depression glass,
- 1950's Black Cat Tea Set by Shafford
- Ridgid table saw, model TS3650, barely used
- basement full of collectibles, tools....get ready to dig around!
- kitchen & baking ware...
This house is LOADED.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!