UPDATED DATES - SUPER LARGE Estate Tag Sale for Mildred Morse
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
8am to 3pm
We are the only Estate Sale company in SW MO that accepts the following methods of payment: Cash, Local Bank Check, or Card (All types of Credit/debit cards accepted. If you use a Debit/Credit card, our company utilizes a Square Reader, and a buyer is charged a 3% fee. We will prosecute for bounced checks. A returned check fee of $50.00 will apply plus all attorney fees.
All items are SOLD AS-IS, with no returns or warranties, expressed or implied. All electronic items are not tested 100% every sale, so it is up to the buyer to test them out.
Large purchase items such as cars, guns, jewelry or coins, will be required to sell via a "bill of sale" method. This is to protect you as the buyer, the seller and us as the company.
Extra Large Inside Estate "TAG" Sale for the late Mildred Morse
612 N Jackson, Joplin, Mo 64801
Friday October 26: 9AM-4PM
Saturday October 27: 8AM-3PM
RAIN OR SHINE! All items priced and ready for immediate sale. Not an auction.
Ms Morse just recently passed away and the family is liquidating wall to wall contents of the home. Millie collected a little bit of everything... she watched our sales pretty close as well! Good clean quality merchandise and treasures. Ms Morse late husband worked for Eagle Picher and won several awards, and we have some of those awards and odd items at the sale!
Highlight of items to be found:
-Maytag Centennial Electric Washer: (newer)- $150
-Maytag Eletctric Dryer (a bit older but works great!)- $150
-Whirlpool 2016 French Door White Refrigerator (SUPER
NICE and has ice/water in door - $650 (reserve)
-Craftsman Limited Edition 22HP Riding lawn Mower
- Reverie Queen Electric Adjustable Bed new in 2016
CLEAN- $650 (reserve)
- pepsi-cola crate
- pepsi cola vintage plush stuffed animals
- Edison and Vinyl Records
- Lots of Fabric, Sewing Supplies, Knitting, Craft Supplies
- Over 100+ puzzles
- Christmas, Halloween and Fall Decor (by the box lots!)
- Very nice clean Sofa and Loveseat in Blue w/wood trim
- Blue Lazyboy Recliner
- Brown Recliner
- Very nice blue couch
- Cherry Table w/leaf and 4 chairs
- Yellow Vintage 1950's Chrome Table with Leaf
- Primitive Green Pie Safe (needs work)
- Lots of books!
- HUGE box lot of Cookbooks
- Antique Table with 6 wood chairs
- Glassware galore
- Weller Pottery
- Vintage Stuffed Animals
- Vintage Advertising thermometers
- Wood Golf Clubs
- Mens Golf Club Sets (all right handed with bags)
- Pictures, Frames, Mirrors
- Crocks and Stoneware
- Christmas Wreath for front of home
- over 500+ articles of Clothing
- Over 100+ pairs of shoes
- Womens Belts, Scarves, Handbags, Purses
- Name Brand Purses such as Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Brighton and others
- Tons of kids games and vintage games from the 60's
- Lots of Linens (King and Queen size)
- Towels, Washclothes, Curtains, Tablewear, Pillors, Bed sets
- 2 Fur Coats
- 5 boxes of Jewelry
- very Nice King Size Bedroom Suite with end tables, chest dresser, headboard and frame, and long dresser with mirror
- Queen Headboard, Footboard and Frame
- GE Older Fridge/Freezer Standing
- Lots of tools and primitives
- Old Chalkboards
- Cast Iron
- Galvanized and Enamelware
- Ladders (wooden and aluminum)
- Antique Items all over the home
- Lots of kitchen appliance items (many still in box!)
- Kitchen household cooking items
- Pink Depression
- Silverware and knives
- Invalid care items
- Old Trunk
- Vintage people/local places Photos (some tin type)
- Old Joplin Globe Magazines
- Boxes of old Sewing patterns (mccalls and others)
- Vintage Wedding Dress!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
***All items are sold as-is where is. No warranties expressed or implied. All appliances are sold in working order- Buyer responsible to load and haul. No returns***
*** Cash, LOCAL Check or Card (3% convenience fee on cards)***
NO pre-sales... and please do not ask questions for pricing. We try to hit the more important items with prices in our ads so you can know what to expect.
Limited on photos here, but feel free to check out estatesales.net for more photos and upclose photos on some items. Don't forget- Saturday is 1/2 price day unless a reserve item.
Cya Friday and Saturday!
-Michael and Crew
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!