1 Day Blow Out - VINTAGE galore - Central District
estate sale•1 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
Thanks for your interest in our sale. Here are a few tips to enhance your shopping experience:
• Please bring CASH. It's faster at check out. Credit & debit cards accepted for total purchases over $100 (2.75% fee applies) NO checks accepted.
• NO numbers • NO presales or previews.
• We cannot provide price info before the sale. Thanks for understanding.
• We collect sales tax. Dealers: please bring a copy of your current reseller permit for our files.
• Monitored alarm & video surveillance in use. Valuables stored off-site outside sale hours.
• ALL SALES FINAL • NO refunds, guarantees or warranties • NOT responsible for accidents or injury.
• Please park with consideration of others. DO NOT block neighbors' driveways or garages; respect their yards & lawns.
ONE DAY ONLY - BRING CASH & BOXES! House has been in the same family for 80 years & nearly everything in the house is vintage. Due to super short prep time we'll price as much as we can before the sale - many items will be priced at check out. * MORE PHOTOS added daily until sale * P.S. House is old & funky - wear your grubby clothes.
- Antique & vintage furniture: mahogany & oak buffets, round mahogany dining table + 5 chairs, round birdseye maple lamp table, assorted dressers, vanity with 3-part mirror, gray velvet club chair, black leather overstuffed chair, end tables, desks, cute painted dressers & desk, metal twin bed frame, marble top coffee table/stereo combo, old radio cabinet, mod green plastic chairs
- TONS of books - topics include Catholicism & Judaism, photography, writing, art, outdoors, animals, fiction, cookbooks too
- Vintage clothes, some hats & shoes, scarves, gloves
- Military uniforms & hats, WW2 books & manuals
- Vintage drapes & fabric
- Stained glass windows
- Vintage lamps & a few light fixtures
- Lots of kitchen items: Cast iron skillets, Pyrex, Corning Ware, mixing bowls, glass cheese keeper, fridge dishes, Thermoses, vintage utensils, cookbooks, baking pans, Melmac dishes, jars
- Collectibles: Tin litho picnic totes, 1962 Worlds Fair glasses, cocktail shaker, religious statues, alarm clocks, playing cards, Halloween noise maker, small animal figurines, enamel ware
- Ephemera: Railroad calendar, gas station maps, postcards, 1960s-70s Life & Look magazines, Nat't Geographic maps, a few photos
- Pottery & china: Set of Bavarian china with roses, vintage planters, 1950s ceramic lazy susan, teapots, cups & saucers, chintz plates, rooster motif items, set of Mikasa dishes in original box
- Glass: Etched wine glasses, some Depression glass, candle holders, glass bowls
- Xmas: Putz houses, tall snowman blow mold, Noma Xmas lights in orig. box, some ornaments, wrapping paper
- Arts & Crafts style grandfather clock
- Records - 33 & 78rpm
- Tools - hand tools, a couple of power tools, assorted hardware
- Push lawn mowers
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!