Specializing in downsizing, liquidation, Court ordered inventory, and traditional estate sales.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service possible.
Planning a Sale... Consider this...
The first step in planning an estate sale is deciding whether or not to hire a company to manage the sale for you. Many people choose to do this, because organizing one on your own is an incredible amount of work... Major tasks include:
- Making an inventory list of items in the house while pricing the sale. (accountability is key)
- Assisting Clients with the decisions on items to sell
- Offer to "Pre-sale" specific items, once price is established, to maximize sales results.
- Researching specific items of interest to provide the largest return
- Holding specific items for eBay sales for better sales results
- Researching to place fair market value on items
- Organizing your items to provide a polished and professional display
- Advertising the sale (Internet, News Papers, Client Base)
- Taking multiple forms of payment to maximize sales. (we take CASH, CHECKS & CREDIT CARDS)
- Ensure a smooth operation throughout the sale and afterwards
- Organizing "buyout" and / or "pack-out" options after the sale
- We charge sales tax according to GA state law.
We are professionals offering sensible solutions for your unique situation.
Keep In mind the average estate sale takes 3 - 4 weeks to plan. Photographs and advertising are key to a successful sale!!
Serving Fayette, Coweta, and sections of South Fulton Counties.
Licensed in the state of GA. Insured through ACNA