Sales by Maureen is a licensed and insured LLC. We strive to do our work with Integrity, Consistency and Excellence. We have an extensive list of references and would make this available to you if requested. Below is a copy of our contract for your perusal which will give you a picture of what we offer.
Sales by Maureen
1. We will organize, set and price all items for sale in your house.
2. We provide advertising though EstateSales.net, Craigslist, KC Star and Facebook.
3. We conduct the sale in the amount of days needed for each sale. For instance, if your house is full, will conduct a 3 day sale. Smaller sales will be conducted in 2 days.
4. Our last day of the sale is ½ price day. The second day of a three day sale is ¼ off day. We have a written bidding system as well.
5. We provide street signs for advertising and No Parking signs to control traffic. As we set up, we take care of all trash. If trash exceeds the amount we can put in weekly trash pickup, an extra charge will be added. This will be determined on the amount of trash.
6. The commission for our services is determined at the time we interview for the sale. If a dumpster is required, the owner is responsible for the cost of the dumpster. The commission for a dumpster sale is 50% or minimum of $5,000 for the sale. The minimum for any sale is $4,000.00.
7. At the interview, the owner is responsible to designate what is to be sold and what is not to be sold. Any changes may be subject to a commission charge on the item.
8. We research and price the items. We use extensive resources for this and we make the determination for the best estate sale price for the item.
9. When the sale is over, we offer two options for the final clean out. We can contact a donation company and arrange a pick up. Or, we use a clean out company that removes all leftovers from the house. Either way the house is then swept clean. The fee for this will not exceed $500.00,
10. Your proceeds for the sale will be given to you within 5 days of the last day of the sale.