This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Emeric DeGaul Estate Broker
Dallas, TX 75205
Servicing Highland Park's Finest Estates with Sales and Appraisals for over 25 Years
Emeric will personally answer your call between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m., Central Standard Time.
Emeric DeGaul Estate Broker is an expert estate broker of antiquities, fine art, furnishings, books, silver, fine jewelry and other collectibles.
THE ON PREMISES ESTATE SALE
For a sale from your home, it is best that you, the Estate, facilitate two important preconditions:
1. The removal of items that are not for sale from the premises
2. No person inhabits the premises.
3. Staging and Merchandising: Your sale items will be organized and displayed showing themselves in their best manner.
4. Pricing: Without reserve or reservation, Emeric establishes a price for your sale items, and will subsequently bargain on your behalf.
5. Advertising: Emeric will pay for and provide the following; Internet ads, newspaper ads; signage, and the use of his extensive private client list.
6. Staffing and Supplies: Emeric pays for and provides the estate sale crew and any office supplies needed.
7. Accounting and Money: Emeric is contracted to account for and to collect money for all sale items, from any and all parties, without exception.
8. Unsold Items: (They tend to be the least desirable items.) A completely empty, “broom clean” home is possible. A haul-off service fee would apply. Otherwise, unsold items remain on the premises.
9. Final Settlement: No more than ten days. Usually Emeric provides the final accounting and net proceeds in 3-4 days after sale conclusion date.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!