English & Associates provides estate sale and liquidation services to individuals, estate executors, attorneys, trust companies and probate courts in the Greater Houston and surrounding areas. Owner Patricia English is a professional personal property liquidator and appraiser. She an accredited member of the International Society of Appraisers, an organization that represents the most highly trained and rigorously tested independent personal property appraisers in the U.S. and Canada. She is designated as a generalist appraiser specializing in residential contents, antiques, art, silver and more.
Conducting an estate sale properly requires a high degree of professionalism, skill, experience and knowledge of today's marketplace. We believe in the importance of presentation, using proven techniques to increase profits, identifying items that have significant value, reaching the largest number of qualified buyers and creating a rewarding experience for everyone involved. If you are exploring this website to find out how estate sales work and whether this service is right for you, we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation. An on-site evaluation and face-to-face meeting is the best way to find out everything you need to know. If you are out-of-state, please give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your needs over the phone.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- We begin every client relationship with a complimentary on-site consultation and evaluation to determine which services are right for you and how we can best serve you. If we believe your situation requires a level of service that reaches beyond our capabilities, we will be happy to make referrals or other recommendations, again at no charge.
- We give you a written contract covering what services you will receive, our rate of commission, provisions for any unsold property, fees for expenses (i.e., waste disposal, advertising and moving services), and the remittance of your proceeds.
- If an estate sale is your best option, leave the rest to us. We take care of EVERYTHING from A-Z: site preparation, organization and staging, display tables with uniform covers, locking display cabinets for valuable items, tagging and pricing, researching, advertising, directional signage, sales tickets, credit card transaction processing, sales tax collection and payment, an experienced sales staff, post-sale cleanup and much more.
- If a total liquidation of residential contents is required, the best option may include a two- or three-day estate sale followed by the disposal of remaining items at auction and/or at a charitable organization of your choice. Don’t worry…we can handle it all.
- If an auction turns out to be your only option, we will evaluate your property and make recommendations to help you achieve the best return. Though we not an auction company, we can facilitate the placement of your property in the most appropriate auction environment whether it be near or far.
- If you need only a partial liquidation, we may offer you the option of combining your property with that of other clients for better results. If you are looking to sell only a few items, our brokering or consignment services may be ideal for you.
- Every liquidation presents its own set of challenges. In cases where the residential contents have been neglected or the owner was a hoarder, these challenges can be especially difficult. Typically, a major cleanup will be necessary in order to produce optimum results. And we take pride in our ability to turn even the worst nightmare into a virtual showplace.
- We complete your liquidation by presenting you with a summary report, a copy of all sales tickets and a check for your proceeds. In cases involving complex estates where in-depth reporting is necessary for legal or accounting purposes, we will be happy to provide that service.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3217.
So why wait any longer? Give us a call today and let's get you started!
© 2019 English & Associates Estate Services. All rights reserved.