Myk-Beth’s Estate Sales, LLC is a full service estate sales company providing a wide range of professional services with emphasis on the liquidation of your family treasures with dignity and respect.
Myk-Beth’s is a veteran owned and operated estate sale company. We honor fellow veteran clients with special commission rates for all estate sale needs. Myk-Beth’s is a W-2 employer, and is fully insured with a $1,000,000.00 liability, and $2,000,000.00 aggregate insurance policy. A certificate of insurance issued to clients at contract signing.
Our business is based in Richmond, Virginia; servicing most of Virginia. We cover a wide territory that includes Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, Tappahannock, Virginia Beach, Hampton Roads, Lynchburg, Roanoke, and Charlottesville, Virginia, and other surrounding areas.
We also service many areas of Maryland, and North Carolina.
What does it Cost for Myk-Beth’s to Conduct a Sale?
• There are no consultation fees. Our commission covers all set up of a typical sale.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 351.
• All veteran clients, or family members representing the estate of a veteran receive a special military discount. Our commission for veteran clients is 25%, meaning the client receives 75%, or 75/25 split of all gross sales.
• Our standard commission is 30%, meaning the client receives 70%, or 70/30 split of all gross sales.
• For sales projected, and that generate less than $3,000.00 our commission rate is 50%. We will advise you at our initial consultation, and/or contract signing if we feel your sale will generate less than $3,000.00.
• We cover costs of all advertising on the internet, and if needed (1) newspaper advertisement of your choice.
Types of Sales:
Myk-Beth’s conducts nearly 100 sales a year in every type of home, or farm. We have conducted every type of sale, from small homes that range from 1,000 sq. ft. to mansions over 17,000 sq. ft., some valued in excess of $2,000,000.00. We pride ourselves on having the ability to help our clients liquidate the contents of any home, warehouse, including automobiles, and barns. Regardless of size, circumstances, or scope of the sale, we have the proven experience to solve your needs. We’ve also liquidated warehouses packed with over 40 years of antiques and collectables. We have the experience to conduct any sale.
• Downsizing – Moving from your family home to a smaller retirement home. We conduct a sale, selling the items you no longer need, or want. Moving to a smaller home has never been easier. We can help you live with less. We have helped many empty nesters with the process of downsizing without the stress of not knowing where to start. We are proven problem solvers.
• Total Liquidation – The need to empty the entire home for the real estate market. We can handle everything from beginning to end. We sell it all, cleanout the house, and can have our cleaning service, painters if needed, and stagers to add the finishing touches without you having to do anything.
Our Services Include:
• Sales and Promotion of your estate items.
• Appraisals and research of your primitives, antiques, and other furnishings.
• Appraisals and research of your decorative arts, and collectables.
• Staging, light cleaning, and professional presentation of your sale to estate sale buyers.
• Donation and Cleanout of unsold items.
• Project management of minor repairs, and painting the home to prepare the property for sale.
How Much, and When do we get Paid?
• Myk-Beth’s provides a sales summary of all major items sold, indicating the amount items sold for at settlement.
• Myk-Beth’s pays 70%, of all gross sales to clients as our standard rate. 70/30 split.
• Myk-Beth’s pays 75%, of all gross sales to clients, or family members representing the estate of a veteran. 75/25 split.
• Within (7) days you will receive your certified check which reflects the full commission of total sales with absolutely NO deductions, taxes, or hidden fees.
What does “Full Service Mean?
As a full service estate sales company, we offer turnkey services to our clients. We strive to make your life easier, and give you the option to make just one call to solve your needs. Most companies are done at the end of the sale, leaving you to clean up the aftermath. We aren’t that company. We have the resources and the teams to make your life easier. Here’s what we can do for you:
• Cleanout all remaining trash and non-saleable content and furnishings from the home.
• Coordinate and donate remaining items to charity. We send the donation slips to you.
• Full whole house cleaning, which includes interior windows, light fixtures, and cabinets. (This also includes outbuildings and garages).
• Professional carpet cleaning.
• Painting, light repairs, project management of all services needed for getting your home ready for the market, or for the new homeowners if you’ve sold the home. Many of our clients choose Myk-Beth’s for these services.
Our goal is to provide prompt, efficient, and exceptional service to every client with dignity and respect. To aggressively market, and sell the contents of your estate with professionalism and satisfaction guaranteed. To promise excellence, and deliver results that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
Visit our web site www.mykbeths.com for more information.