Prior to bidding, please read our full Terms and Conditions at https://ctbids.com/#!/storeDetail/95. A summary is provided below:
* Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
* Ending times for each lot are staggered. To prevent sniping and make bidding fair, time will be added to allow counter-bidding. Please refer to specific lot ending times.
* If you bid, you must be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
* Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items.
* Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
* Payments must be made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, just a credit or debit card.
* Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. After your sale invoice is paid, we send a separate shipping invoice via PayPal.
* The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
* We have made every effort to describe the items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.