EstateSales.NET 100 S High St Jackson, MO 63755 E-mail: support@EstateSales.NET Phone: (888) 653-8468
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such as e-mail addresses.
- Web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
- Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations.
- Estate Sale companies and some individuals provide us with estate sale information and financial information.
Why is this website collecting the information?
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- To complete the current activity of the visitor.
- For website administration purposes.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
- To customize the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
- To notify visitors of updates to the sites, and/or contact them to market products or services.
- To send a weekly newsletter with regard to upcoming estate sales.
How long will the information be kept?
- Information like e-mail addresses and sale preferences are kept until the user decides he or she does not want to be e-mailed anymore.
- Estate Sale information is usually kept until one month after the sale has occurred.
Can I review my information?
Our website allows you to review the contact information we keep about you. This is done by clicking on the link in the estate sale e-mail or by logging in on the site under Subscribers or Admin (depending on whether or not you are a company).
Can I opt-out at any time?
Yes, you can unsubscribe at any time by one of the following methods. We will normally unsubscribe your address within 30 minutes. It can take up to one business day though.
- Click the link at the bottom of a notification e-mail that you received from us and follow the instructions.
- Reply to any e-mail that you have received from us and ask to be unsubscribed or removed
- Log into our web site and make the changes there:
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?