This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Part 2 of norco sale! cars, cameras, knives, coins full of antiques and vintage!!!
Terms and Conditions:
We accept credit and debit and cash.
No checks. No large totes bags or purses. We nor the client are liable for anyone. Enter property at your own risk.
Stop!!! please read before proceeding to the photos.
My clients still live on the premises please do not disturb them. There is nothing in the house or around the house for sale. If there is caution tape or a tarp covering something it is not for sale! please respect my clients wishes. Also do not park in the horse trail or in front of people's mailboxes or driveways. Parking in undesignated areas can result in a minimum fine of 250 dollars. For more photos of the sale you can find us on Estate sales.net or follow us on Facebook@ Raincross estate sales.
The sale is located at 1440 valley view avenue in Norco 92860. the sale dates are sep 15th-17th from 9-2. This is part two of this sale, There is so much we can't sell it all at once. I really cant emphasize it enough. What we have for sale this weekend includes;
- Two beautiful Virden art deco light fixtures with their slip shades
- 1971 ford mustang notchback coupe
- 1980 Chevrolet corvette
- large assortment of knives such as dagger, pocket and utility.
- coins graded pennies and nickels and many more
- vast magazine collection such as , playboy ,life, post Hot rod ,guns digest and more
- Nintendo virtual boy game console
- Huge assortment of trains MARX, LIONEL and H.o models
- 1964 Gi joe dolls
- star trek lithographs
- star trek comic card 25th anniversary edition with approx. 300 cards
- Tonka dump and fire trucks
- Star wars collectibles
- vintage mickey and Minnie mouse hand puppets
- fairy tale hand puppets
- vintage mickey mouser cassette tape playing doll
- 1984 Michael Jackson doll
- lots of assorted vintage toys and games
- portable singer sewing machine model number 221.
- antique Seth Thomas ornate mantle clock
- ornate German made cookoo clocks
- G.E mantle clock
- Regulator wall clock
- trademark mantle clock
- Saprano xylophone by Nikkan
- Stromberg Careson antique hand crank telephone
- antique chalk/pastel paintings
- bronze belly dancer statuette on marble base
- bronze Asian man statuette
- lots of Fenton glassware hobnail
- carnival iridescent glassware
- Bohemian glass
- onyx black glassware
- Kodak camera collection
- camera lens assorted Nikor, kiron, vivitar focal and more
- antique and vintage radio collection crosley, Motorola,grundig, philco and more
- Victorian photo albums
- assorted vintage binoculars
- 1956 yellow license plate
- 1963 black license plate
- vintage pin-up girl pictures by Perry and shoivalter
- james dean ,Marilyn Monroe and Shirley temple pictures and posters
- cast iron motorcycles toys from 1940's Hubley perhaps.
- Edison Victrola vv210
- Edison Dictaphone cylinder record player
- Pathe 3225 j phonograph
- Brunswick 110 phonograph
- Cheney phonograph
- Edison c150
- Stradivara phonograph
- Folmer graflex corp camera table
- portable massage table new in box
- lots of glass insulators
- glass water cooler jugs
- vintage and antique books
- kitchenware and lots of misc
- Dan post cowboy boots
- Laredo cowboy boots
- Franciscan desert rose china
- pearl opalescent tea pot set
- maxitone phonograph
- Wedgewood china
- gresion urns
- assorted teacup and saucers Royal albert Jackson and gosling,nasco and many more.
- vintage clothes
- comic books transformers star wars Spider-Man and many more
- lots and lots of vinyl records! 78s 45s and more!!!
- lots of ephemera civil war era Victorian era
- pallet rack stillages.
- much much more, come see us this upcoming weekend!!!!
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2224.
Stop!!! please read before proceeding to the photos. My clients still live on the premises please do not disturb them. There is nothing in the house or around the house for sale. If there is caution tape or a tarp covering something it is not for sale! please respect my clients wishes. Also do not park in the horse trail or in front of people's mailboxes or driveways. Parking in undesignated areas can result in a minimum fine of 250 dollars. For more photos of the sale you can find us on...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?