We were unable to conduct two estate sales earlier this year and moved some items for later sale. This is it. We are having a last of our 2017 estate sales at a warehouse in San Dimas. 90% of the items have never been brought out for sale. The other 10% are very high quality items that were held from previous sales, and are being sold at this warehouse sale at blow-out pricing.
Very little furniture, but plenty of smaller antiques and collectibles that would make great holiday gifts for the hard-to-buy-for person (or just treat yourself if mall shopping has gotten the better of you). Hundreds of items! We are still going through scores of boxes and will be updating and posting more pictures up to the sale days. We have, or will have:
- Scores of original newspapers, 1900-1970's (Titanic, WWII, JFK, RFK, astronauts, moon landing, Depression gangsters, etc.)
- Books (some antique and collectible, some signed, and many reference books on collecting)
- Vintage costume and newer jewelry (Trifari, Monet, Weiss, Oscar de la Renta, Tiffany, etc.)
- Sports items
- Large 15.5" 19th and early 20th century antique metal music discs (Polyphone, Regina, etc)
- Vintage photos
- Authentic vintage travel and airline posters (approximately 25" x 40")
- Vintage postcards
- Stereoview cards
- Vintage picket knives
- Tons of electronics (including record players, CD players, Mini-disc players, about a dozen SONOS wireless speakers, DVD recorders, DVD players, iPods, computers, laptops, notebooks, etc. Some vintage electronics including 8mm projector, slide projectors, etc.). Name brands: Panasonic, TEAC, BOSE, Sony, Toshiba, Magnavox, DOSS, Sanyo, JBL, Audio-Technica, etc.
- A McDonald's sign letters
- Silverware (sterling and silver plate)
- Hundreds of CD's (many classical and opera)
- Vintage glassware (Victorian and later)
- Mid-century pieces
- Chairs (Mid-century, Victorian or earlier)
- WWII items
- Some surprises!
and much more.... Check back with us over the next week for updates.