This Page Is Out of Date

It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.

Dismiss Tell Me More
EstateSales.NET

Estate Antiques & Collectibles, Great 2017 Holiday Gifts

Sat
Dec 16
8am to 3pm
2017
Sun
Dec 17
8am to 2pm
2017

Appraisers-Estate Liquidations & Sales


Become a Subscriber,
Get Notified of Estate Sales For Free!


Sign Up Today!

Terms and Conditions:

Cash and Credit Card Sale ($100 min. purchase for Credit Card).

Please bring your own boxes. Absolutely no large handbags or oversized purses. Not responsible for accidents.

No sign-in sheet. All will be allowed entry at 8 sharp!
To view images please enable JavaScript in your web browser or click click this link to try a different way to see the pictures.

Featured Pictures

We were unable to conduct two estate sales earlier this year and moved some items for later sale.  This is it.  We are having a last of our 2017 estate sales at a warehouse in San Dimas.  90% of the items have never been brought out for sale.  The other 10% are very high quality items that were held from previous sales, and are being sold at this warehouse sale at blow-out pricing.   

Very little furniture, but plenty of smaller antiques and collectibles that would make great holiday gifts for the hard-to-buy-for person (or just treat yourself if mall shopping has gotten the better of you).  Hundreds of items!  We are still going through scores of boxes and will be updating and posting more pictures up to the sale days.   We have, or will have: 

  • Ephemera
  • Scores of original newspapers, 1900-1970's (Titanic, WWII, JFK, RFK, astronauts, moon landing, Depression gangsters, etc.)
  • Books (some antique and collectible, some signed, and many reference books on collecting)
  • Artwork
  • Vintage costume and newer jewelry (Trifari, Monet, Weiss, Oscar de la Renta, Tiffany, etc.)
  • Sports items
  • Large 15.5" 19th and early 20th century antique metal music discs (Polyphone, Regina, etc)
  • Vintage photos
  • Authentic vintage travel and airline posters (approximately 25" x 40")
  • Vintage postcards
  • Stereoview cards
  • Vintage picket knives
  • Tons of electronics (including record players, CD players, Mini-disc players, about a dozen SONOS wireless speakers, DVD recorders, DVD players, iPods, computers, laptops, notebooks, etc.  Some vintage electronics including 8mm projector, slide projectors, etc.).  Name brands: Panasonic, TEAC, BOSE, Sony, Toshiba, Magnavox, DOSS, Sanyo, JBL, Audio-Technica, etc.  
  • Laserdiscs
  • A McDonald's sign letters
  • Silverware (sterling and silver plate)
  • Hundreds of CD's (many classical and opera)
  • Clothing
  • Vintage glassware (Victorian and later)
  • Mid-century pieces
  • Chairs (Mid-century, Victorian or earlier)
  • WWII items
  • Records
  • Some surprises!

and much more.... Check back with us over the next week for updates.

 

Find More Sales

Many people like to find several liquidation sales to go to when they are out and about. Here are some pages that might help:

Need to Flag this Sale?

Have you noticed an issue with this sale? Let us know! Flag Sale


Have you noticed an issue with this sale? Let us know!








Comments (optional):

Problems Seeing Pictures?

If your browser is having trouble seeing the above pictures, please click this link to try a different way to see the pictures. If you are always having to click this link in order to the see the pictures, please submit your browser information to us so we can try to fix this for you.

Add any notes and comments here:


You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?