This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
ESTATE SALE / MOVING OUT OF STATE
Terms and Conditions:
▪Enter premises at your own discretion - home owners (and) or company are not liable for accidents (and) or injury.
• Prices will NOT be given by phone. Working on set up.
▪Please mind your children at all times for safety ALWAYS.
* Cash and credit card for purchases 20.00 or over with 3% surcharge.. Visa, Master Card, and Discover excepted only.
* No early birds / numbers will be handed out if needed.
* Up to 7 guest at a time in the home. Sorry for the inconvenience ahead. Must respect clients home at all times.
* Sales tax is 6% can be required / Tax exempt forms must be on file or presented to exempt your tax cost at 6 %.
* Packing materials and manual labor can be limited. Must bring your own materials and muscle for large furniture items.
ESTATE SALE - MOVING OUT OF STATE2
Something for everyone. Lots of goodies. LAST DAY! SUNDAY! 25 - 50% OFF ENTIRE INVENTORY! SEE YOU IN THE A.M. ;)))))
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3214.
ESTATE SALE - MOVING OUT OF STATE2 Something for everyone. Lots of goodies. LAST DAY! SUNDAY! 25 - 50% OFF ENTIRE INVENTORY! SEE YOU IN THE A.M. ;))))) ▪ COLLECTIBLES ▪HOUSEHOLD ▪FURNITURE ▪PERSONEL ▪ART ▪KITCHENWARE ▪ANTIQUE ▪GLASSWARE ▪PATIO ITEMS ▪BOOKS ▪JEWELEY ▪CHINA
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?
The company or individual running this sale has opted to not display their phone number.
Please use the "Ask a Question" button on this page to get in contact with them.
If you have submitted your question and they have not responded, you might try submitting your question again.