Home filled with exquisite furnishings and accessories with some great Asian and Mid Century pieces!
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! COMMUNITY IS VERY STRICT ABOUT SALES. YOU MUST CALL ME FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE WITH NAME TO BE LEFT AT THE GATE. YOU MUST SHOW ID AND SAY YOU ARE VISITING IRENE PEARLSTEIN RESIDENCE AT THE ADDRESS I WILL PROVIDE YOU WHEN YOU CALL FOR APPOINTMENT! Enter at gate house on Lake Ida Road...DO NOT FOLLOW GPS DOWN DAVIS ROAD
This beautiful home is filled with everything from fine designer and mid century furnishings to beautiful clothing and costume jewelry, some vintage pieces, some antiques, artwork, kitchen items and loads of useful items. Everything was selected with the best of taste and is in excellent condition!
Some of the highlights of the sale are the following, please view the photos. More will be added when we start working at the home and staging. Please feel free to call for pre sale of items at full price only!
- Outstanding antique Chinese hand painted hutch
- Gorgeous Theodore Alexander Eglomise Demilune Mirrored Table
- Beautiful antique French fainting couch finely restored!
- Amazing hand painted silver and gold gilt Venetian breakfront by Karges, paid $35,000 when new!
- Stunning vintage Chinese black lacquered wood canopy bed with open geometric scrolling
- Vintage Chin Hua bedroom furniture by Raymond Sobota for Century Furniture Co.
- Gorgeous glass top dining table with vintage Chinese Prayer table style base
- Gorgeous clothing, shoes and costume jewelry
- Kitchen and garage filled with great items
- More More More
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3127.