This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Caring Transitions Of First Coast
Terms and Conditions:
This offering is a complete liquidation and has items that are in very nice condition! For this auction, all bids start at $1 and a Pickers Sale is offered at pickup. Bidding ends on March 25th starting at 11:00AM. Pickup is on March 27th between the hours of 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
Visit www.ctonlineauctions.com/floridafirstcoast to see the full gallery and to enjoy the fun!
Winning bidders will receive the address for this sale upon invoicing. Non-local buyers must arrange shipment with the vendor listed in our detailed Terms and Conditions.
All Items Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid.
Terms and Conditions
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than noon the day following a sale. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit card. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Or, you can create your own invoice but you must wait until the sale ends before checking out.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements (see item #4 below). The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must email Dbegg@CaringTransitions.com and email@example.com to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with GoinPostal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item (see item #3 above).
5. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if a preview is available.
6. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
7. Seller accepts PayPal payments
8. Tax: 7%
Payment Details: You may pay with PayPal, credit or debit. Due upon receipt of the invoice.
Shipping can be arranged at the buyer's expense. Let us know if you wish to have an item shipped.
End of Featured Pictures
Click 'Continue' to view the rest of the pictures
| Two Slipper Occasional Chairs |
| Wooden Pedestal Table |
| Upholstered Side Chair |
| Two Stackable Side Tables |
| Kirby G4 vacuum |
| Mid-Century Tea Cart |
| Masons Ironstone China |
| Crystal and Silver Candle Opera |
| Wooden Table |
| Vintage Stereo Console |
| Large Signed Painting |
| Small Girl Picture |
| Hutch |
| Four Kitchen Chairs |
| Large Assortment of Corning and Pyrex cookware |
| Bamboo Side Table with glass top |
| Round Bamboo Table with glass top |
| Vizio flat screen TV |
| Entertainment Stand |
| Assorted China |
| Upholstered Slipper Chair |
| Elliptical Machine |
|Chest of Drawers |
| Vintage Sewing Machine |
| Queen Size Bed |
| Wood bedside table |
| Daybed with Trundle Bed |
| Wall Clock |
| Student Desk |
| White Bookshelves |
| Wooden Bookcase Hutch |
| Washer and Dryer |
| Stackable Garage Cabinets - four |
| Sharp Carousel Microwave |
| GE Refrigerator Freezer that works |
| Four Patio Chairs |
| Bird bath |
| Very nice Sofa |
| Ceramic Decorative Pot |
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 9/21/2017 (165-13-5:14:34 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (20-23).
Two Slipper Occasional Chairs Wooden Pedestal Table Upholstered Side Chair Two Stackable Side Tables Kirby G4 vacuum Mid-Century Tea Cart Masons Ironstone China Crystal and Silver Candle Opera Wooden Table Vintage Stereo Console Large Signed Painting Small Girl Picture Hutch Four Kitchen Chairs Large Assortment of Corning and Pyrex cookware Bamboo Side Table with glass top Round Bamboo Table with glass top Vizio flat screen TV Entertainment Stand Assorted China Upholstered Slipper Chair...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?