This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Fine Art and Antiques Auction
Terms and Conditions:
- All property is sold as-is, where-is. All sales are final. We encourage you to thoroughly inspect and ask question on every item that you wish to bid on. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine ages, condition, value.
- Written or oral descriptions are our opinions only and should in no way be construed as a guarantee or warranty of any kind. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend that you do not bid on the item in question.
- Onsite bidders must pay the day of sale. Payment may be made in cash, good approved check, M/C, Visa or American Express. Buyer's not known to us must provide proof of credit when paying by any means other than cash.
- All sales are subject to Florida Sales Tax (7%) unless a current Florida Certificate of Resale is on file at the time of registration. No exceptions.
- All sales are subject to an 18% buyer's premium (2% discount for cash or check) added to the hammer price. Online, Absentee and phone bidders pay 21% buyer's premium.
- The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise, the auctioneer, at his discretion, reopen the bidding between the high bidders until the property is sold.
- Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where the sale should be held, including, but not limited to, the removal of auction items from the premises.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bids that are deemed inappropriate or withdraw any item before or during the auction.
- Auctioneer may facilitate the employment of carriers and packers as a convenience to purchasers, but assumes no responsibility for their actions.
- Buyer hereby agrees that any suit, action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to the auction shall be brought solely and exclusively in the courts of the State of Florida in and for Sarasota County. Buyer further waives the right of jury trial, considering arbitration and reasonable means of reconciliation foremost.
- Your registration at the auction guarantees that you have read and will abide by the terms and conditions. All sales are tape recorded for your protection.
- When the Auctioneer says, SOLD, title on the property shall pass to the successful bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility. The purchasers at their own risk and expense shall remove said paid property unless prior arrangements have been made with the auction.
Fine art auction featuring over 500 lots ranging from fine art, silver, bronzes, furniture, porcelain, oriental rugs, and much more.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2161.