The scary weekend before Halloween, we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor and a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech braniac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house is stuffed with furniture (some good antiques), has three bedrooms, an downstairs office and den, man cave, dining room, kitchen, den, great room and breakfast room, so the house is completely full of everything you need and a few things you don't want.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 7/28/2017 (46-180-7:07:13 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (92-54).
The octogenarian gentleman lost his wife 6 years ago, so he and his family decided that assisted living was the life for him. He lived in this house for 50 years, traveled extensively, collected passionately and there is a lot to see in this house. Collectively, the items are very impressive and there is something for almost everyone. He wants us to hurry up and finish our sale, so they can list the house for sale. The real estate agents live across the street (Peter & Connie Davison, with Kelly Co. Homes). They can be reached in advance at 404-786-6808.
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
The relatives have opened their house to us and to you, as our guests. The children have full houses and didn't take much with them and I think they left the best for us to play with.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- Marble-topped end tables
- Tons of very high quality Asian furniture, art and smalls
- Kitchen goodies - appliances, utensils, professional grade pots & pans, Pyrex,
- King size bedroom suite
- PAIR Sherrill Carved French Louis XVI Style Open Arm Upholstered Chairs
- Five couches, love seat, IKEA futon
- Upright Steinway piano
- Office, with desk, chair, expected doo dads + bonus, illuminated globe!
- 4 pair of upholstered chairs, armchairs, vintage & antique occasional chairs
- Pair custom made wine cabinets
- 54-piece set of "Pompadour Moss" Rosenthal China, Germany + complete set of serving dishes
- 56-piece set of Lenox "Westchester" china, M-139
- Sterling silver hollowware, Gorham 3-piece tea set, silver plated flatware set + hollowware
- Several small occasional tables
- Large collection of Baldwin brass and Virginia Metalcrafters leaves
- Lots of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Persian Rugs (several to choose from) hand made room size, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- American Brilliant Cut Glass
- Women's designer clothes, several items never worn, size 8-10; labels include Berek, dizzie lizzie, Real Clothes, Sigrid Olsen, Saguaro, Karen Kane, Ronni Nicole, Central Falls + several pieces of leather/suede outerwear
- Outdoor patio furniture/umbrella, plant stands, glazed ceramic lanterns, teak benches
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Concrete yard jewelry
- Beautiful Seth Thomas grandfather clock
- Refrigerator/Freezers, Kenmore Washer/Dryer - full size
- Books old and new
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte-flavored dog treats
- The fierce urgency of now, the tempting promise of tomorrow, the soothing vagueness of sometime
- Gennex fluid management tinter spectrophotometers
- Secret decoder rings designed to help with bacterial implementation of 7-segment numeric display and decoder circuitry
- NOS cases of Crème de la Femme, which ends intimate dryness and irritation
- A factory technician from the Skip Barber Racing School for preschoolers
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Burly Benny @ (678) 637-3196. If he's busy, call gigolo Jarrod @ (770) 891- 6771.