Ah, yes, we meet again! We have awoken from our long winter's nap and are ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech braniac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house has four bedrooms full of furniture, an office, a dining room, FANTASTIC kitchen, downstairs with goodies, a garage FULL of whatzits and doohickeys, especially Christmas decorations. You'd think the Griswold's lived here.
This smart and sassy couple made a very wise decision to downsize to a 6K sq. ft. home, to a 1,500 sq. ft. condo, after their three children fled the nest. They didn't take much with them and I think they left the best for us to play with.
The realtor will get the pitchfork after us when the sale is over, so that they can put the finishing touches on the house to place it on the market. The team of Arjé and Jim McCarty, of The McCarty Group/Keller Williams Atlanta Perimeter, will be handling the real estate sale. They can be reached at 678-298-1664.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- Collection of vintage radios
- Kitchen goodies - utensils, Professional Grade Calphalon pots & pans, Revere Ware
- 4 very complete sets of china (Franciscan Apple, Japanese Noritake "Veona", TK Thun Bohemia Czechoslovakia "Goldena", Haviland Limoges)
- Several sets of glassware, Baccarat crystal stemware, Huge collection of Fostoria American "Hexagonal" , American Brilliant Cut Glass collection
- 1940's Vintage Full Size Mahogany bed, desk, mirrors, occasional tables
- Wonderful heart pine extra long twin bed, antique heart pine drop-leaf dining table, rocker
- 3 complete sets of sterling silver: service for 8 - "Old Atlanta" or "Irving", by Wallace, service for 12 - Joan of Arc, by International Sterling Co. and service for 20 - Chantilly by Gorham
- Spanish hand carved mahogany dining table, 8 matching leather/mahogany chairs
- Matching brown leather couch and pair of oversized armchairs, w/ottomans, upholstered glider chair /ottoman, several vintage & antique occasional chairs,
- Lot's of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Rugs - several to choose from - hand made Persian rugs (lot's of good Heriz) area rugs and runners, large kilim
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Several sets of very nice outdoor furniture, outdoor heaters
- Entire bedroom of children's pine furniture, from Rooms to Go
- Vintage '70's Formica King Size Bedroom set - gotta see this to believe it
- Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Amana Refrigerator/Freezer
- Maytag Neptune Stackable Washer/Dryer
- Roper Refrigerator/Freezer
- Schwinn Exercise Bike
- NordicTrak Treadmill
- Large wooden children's outdoor Fun Factory/Play Set
- Complete Drum Set
- 3 Good Men's Bikes
- OMG! Christmas decoration collection like you haven't seen at other estate sales. Really.
These guys LOVED Christmas and won the "Best Of" neighborhood award for several years running
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 332.
What you won't find at our sale:
- 24K Gold belly button lint removers
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupes, Hot Wheels cars, baby clothes, crappy junk
- Mounted Trophy Wives
- Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Ivanka Trump, Tiffany Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Barron Trump
- Old boxes of stale Valentine candy
- How to make yourself more attractive to aliens, so that you'll be abducted more often
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales.
If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee, call Nelyo @ 404-281-8389. Thanks!