This weekend , we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor, a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech brainiac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house is stuffed with furniture (some good antiques), dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, den, living room and upstairs bedroom. The house is completely full of everything you need and a few things you don't want. There's also a two-car garage stuffed with hand tools, women's clothing, office furniture, yard tools, etc.
The owner is selling the house and retiring to Florida. She want us to hurry up and finish our sale, so she can sell the house!
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3102.
- 1930's mahogany bedroom set
- 1940's mahogany Dining room table, with 6 chairs (2 arm, 4 side) + 4 additional chairs for unexpected holiday relatives
- Kitchen goodies galore! - appliances, utensils, pots & pans, baking items, Corelle
- Upholstered armchairs, vintage & antique occasional chairs
- Large, white upholstered couch
- 1930's mahogany buffet, with mirror
- 1940's mahogany buffet, with leather insert top and doors - open it up and it's a bar!
- Pair of 1940's mahogany leather insert tables
- Leather French bergere chair, with matching ottoman
- Marble-topped, 3-drawer Victorian chest
- Large antique framed stained glass panel
- Art deco table lamp
- Very nice crystal chandelier
- Heavy wrought iron/beveled glass coffee table
- Wonderful Lanier Meader 18" alkaline glazed jug
- Italian Florentine nesting tables
- Silver plated hollowware
- Several small occasional tables
- Lots of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- HUGE set of Royal Worcester (152 pieces) "Blue Medallion" china
- 48-Piece Set Villeroy & Boch "Mariposa" China
- 49-Piece Set of "Blue Whisper" china, by Sheffield
- 68-Piece Set of Gold Plated Flatware, from Davison's, Yes THAT Davison's + mahogany chest
- 51-Piece set of S/P Rogers "Eternally Yours" flatware + mahogany chest
- 32-Piece set of Oneida stainless flatware + mahogany chest
- Persian Rugs (several to choose from) hand made room size, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Several nice pieces of vintage concrete - statuary and pots
- Outdoor gas grill
- Vintage wrought iron outdoor furniture set
- Side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
- Women's Giant "Sedona" bike
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
- A definite Game of Thrones, banqueting-hall-of-your-ancestors feel, but without the undercurrent of simmering violence
- A unique, ground-breaking, aluminum-sourced facial cream, that promises an ageless appearance, as it induces Alzheimer’s so that one can’t remember their age
- Christians, knocking each other over trying to pull out their lighters for an evangelical encore performance of “Free Bird”
- NIB bottles of Gargoyle - a gross, olive-flavored mouthwash
- Menopausal employees with bad work, resulting in lips that look like a cat's arse that had a recent encounter with stinging nettle
- Yes, you will go to Hell in gasoline panties for laughing at that!
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours.
We have a zero tolearance for theft at our sales and will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law - no questions.
Terms and Conditions: WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Master Matt @ (678) 559-9345. If he's busy, call Gigolo Jake @ (678) 724- 3966.
Neither of these movers are employed by A Southern Spirit, so please don't bug them by calling about items in the sale, they are hired to lift heavy things, not answer probing questions about what's still available at our sale.