McLean County, Illinois Land Auction
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/11/2017 (65-120-4:00:56 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (20-107).
35 Acres +/- of Productive Farmland
Wednesday January 17, 2018 @ 10 a.m.
Auction held at:
Cooksville Fire Department, 203 Jeffrey, Cooksville, Il.
Location and General Information:
Farm is located at the SE corner of IL 165 and N2700 East Road, 1 mile West of Cooksville in the NW Quarter of Section 15, Township 24 North, Range 4 East of the Third Principal Meridian, situated in the Township of Blue Mound, County of McLean, State of Illinois.
Tax I.D. 16-15-100-001 2016 Taxes: $1,171.99
Open Lease for the 2018 Crop Season!
Soil Code: Description: % Class
723A Drummer and El Paso Silty Clay Loams 44.3 2
622B2 Wyanet Silt Loam 28.9 2
59A Lisbon Silt Loam 12.7 1
145B2 Saybrook Silt Loam 7.5 2
154A Flanigan Silt Loam 3.9 1
481A Raub Silt Loam 2.8 1
Productivity Index: 132.5
Terms and Conditions:
1. Property will sell on a price per acre basis x 35. Bid is not contingent on financing.
2. The successful bidder shall be required to enter into a written contract to purchase the property immediately following the sale.
3. A non-refundable 10% down payment is due at the conclusion of sale.
4. A title policy guaranteeing merchantable title shall be furnished in the full amount of the purchase price and paid by the seller.
5. Possession of property will be provided at time of closing on or before February 16, 2018.
6. 2017 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller as an allowance of credit at closing.
7. Property sells in “As Is” condition with no warranties or guarantees of any kind.
8. Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
9. Announcements the day of sale will take precedence over printed or electronic materials.
Sellers: James and Marilyn Dennis Revocable Trust
Sponsoring Broker: Mahaffey – Betts Realty, El Paso, Illinois
Attorney for Seller: McGrath Law Office, P.C., Mackinaw, Illinois
Auctioneer’s Note: This farm ground has been owned by the same family for over 125 years. It may be another 125 years before it comes up for sale again. Small acreage farm parcels are becoming scarce. Don’t miss this opportunity to own one!
Ales Auction Services
El Paso, Illinois 309/527-2537
Website: AlesAuctionServices.com Email: AlesAuctions@gmail.com
Auctioneer License # 441002235 Broker License # 475.172831