25-50% OFF - DEPARTMENT 56 - TONS!!! Will Moses Thomas Kinkade Civil War Collectibles
NOTED IN THE SALE DESCRIPTION BELOW.
BRING HELP TO LOAD LARGE ITEMS. NO LARGE ITEMS CAN BE MOVED DURING SALE HOURS. YOU WILL HAVE TO COME BACK AFTER HOURS TO GET LARGE ITEMS.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS.
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS-IS. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. NO PRESALES.
HOUSE IS PACKED!!!
Dept 56 - HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS - 80% are brand new. The other 20% are gently used. 99% have boxes and foam.
Civil War Collectibles - Dale Gallon prints - statues - Britain figures etc
Muffy Vanderbear - TONS!
Will Moses prints - signed and numbered
Thomas Kinkade Autumn Snow 24 x 36 Canvas print - limited edition with COA - retailed for $1500+ tax
A Forgotten Treasure Estate Sales
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Problems Seeing Pictures?
If you are having trouble seeing the above pictures, please submit your browser information to us so we can try to fix this for you.
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .