5-1/2 Acres of Splendor!!
Landscape & Interior Designer is Moving to Italy
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 3/25/2017 (171-148-5:31:37 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (159-54).
Enormous Estate of Indoor and Outdoor Jaw- Dropping Antique Pottery, Furnishings, Art, Landscape Sculptures and Statuary, Seven Beautiful Macaws, and more…
October 19th 9AM-4PM
October 20th 10AM-4PM
(Please note: This sale was originally scheduled for August, however the real estate transaction fell through. This is Part I of a two-part sale. This sale will include all the outdoor items, which are extensive, and everything in the studio as well. The homeowner will be choosing what art objects and any furnishings to sell in this sale and the rest will be offered in Part II.)
We are incredibly proud to offer you this once in a lifetime estate sale and we don’t doubt for a minute that your mouth will hang open like ours did when we first set foot on the property. If ever there is a home that showcases how form and function can compliment each other inside and out, it would be this terrific estate. Our homeowner, an interior and landscape designer, is moving overseas and he’s taking very little with him. He owns a design firm, however many of the items in his home come from a family-owned famous restaurant in Chicago, now closed. The man is a prolific collector of all things beautiful, including:
· Hundreds of Antique Oil Jars from Italy, Spain and France, along with dozens of contemporary terra cotta hand-made pottery as well. Enormous African art collection, including priceless pottery, hand carved figurines, ceremonial pieces, Landscape designers, avid gardeners take notice!
- Amazing Amount of Original Art, including Paintings by Olive Parker Black, Tom Robertson, Emile Baes, Laszlo Kaszonyi, Alden Finney Brooks, Phillipe Auge, Bronzes by Lockhart, Marble Busts, awesome signed lithos by Marcel Vertes (1895-1961), terrific watercolors by Trudi Frank, stunning framed photographs , mod art from the 1970s, and two Peter Max Original Beatles Production cels from Yellow Submarine. A great deal of this art was from the famous restaurant.
- Large selection of outdoor furnishings, including outdoor lamps, tables, and about 18 Brown Jordan cast aluminum chairs.
· Countless plant specimens, incredible garden art, statuary, large planting pottery, plant material for propagation. Huge selection of scarce potted grasses (some 12 feet tall!).
· Incredible Antique Furniture, Lamps, Sculptures, Fabulous Art, including original oils, signed and numbered lithographs, signed prints and very interesting textiles and more.
· Marvelous Collection of antique French Confit Jars and other French pottery. And so much more….
If pictures say a thousand words, please do take a look at an enormous gallery of beautiful photographs that we’ve posted here as well as on our web site and photobucket gallery at
Remove the (dot) and place a (.)
We thank you in advance for sharing some of your time with us – this is an unbelievable sale with something for everyone and it’s a must-attend event! Know someone who could use our services? Please give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there – we love what we do and it shows!
Be There or Be Square! See you at the sale!
Barb & Steve Leibovitz
Naperville Traders Estate Sales
630-306-5526 B’s cell
630-306-0061 S’s cel