This is the fantastic estate of Doctor Rudolf Sommer who was a regular staple of the community as a family practitioner and world traveler. He built an unbelievably beautiful modern home on 11 acres, and this is your chance to see it, or even purchase it. We have spent some time with the family, and it's been a true pleasure getting to know them during this process. We are still setting up, and will have an update the week prior to sale.
This is just a sample. More stuff coming out of the shed and the garage and basement. Sorry for the dark photos. These are all preliminary, and FAMILY MAY STILL REMOVE ITEMS. Please see the updated photos the week before the sale for confirmation on what is for sale.
There will be someone on hand around 7 to help you park. The property will be roped off an trespassers will not be allowed on site until 7am that morning. Line numbers will be handed out at that time, and then you can park on the property. You will have to figure out where to be before that time.
We are hoping to have some of Dr. Sommer's trains in the estate sale. Most have been removed from the property for a substantial online auction. However, some will be available, we just do not know what exactly until the week before.
- Danish Modern sideboard and hutch
- Mid-Century Modern dresser
- Modern Side tables and headboard
- Town and Country Chrysler mini-van
- Turn of the century antique carved chairs and settee
- 1940s medical furniture and some equipment
- Mid-Century Long and low green sofa
- Danish Modern desk
- Danish Modern wall unit
- Several Books
- Framed prints
- Railroad prints framed
- Kitchen set
- Brown Jordan Patio furniture
- Teak Modern Grundig Hi-Fi in partial working order
- Pre-1960s Southwest rugs and pottery
- Indian masks and weavings
- Some Native American or African masks
- Some Native American or African tools and weapons
- Kitchen items including household, fridge, and freezer
- Washer and Dryer
- SO MUCH MORE....