ESTATE SALE IN WESTFIELD: 6.5 Acres of Tools, Furniture, Decor + More
A complete list and lots of photos will be added to this listing closer to the sale date.
a sale from LOCAL ESTATE SALES
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/23/2017 (214:41870-157-8:50:16 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (158-54).
- Please confine parking to one side of the road. This will prevent accidents and will allow others in the neighborhood to pass through.
- DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBOR'S DRIVEWAYS. We cannot stress this enough and would hate to see you get towed!
- The line will form at the front door. You will enter through the front entrance and exit through the garage.
- There is limited space to make piles. Scope out a holding spot near the checkout, if you can find one, to hold your purchases.
- Come join us! Have some fun and we absolutely cannot wait to see what YOU uncover and collect to take home with you!!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT AT YOUR SALES?
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at all estate sales. There are no surcharges or swipe fees. Sorry, no checks. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- WHAT ARE THE RULES AND TERMS OF YOUR SALES?
• All sales are final
• Enter the home at your own risk
• Aether is not responsible for accidents
• Be kind and courteous to other shoppers
• If you bring children, please keep an eye on them
• Have fun!
- DO YOU ALLOW PREVIEWS OR PRE-SALES?
We do not offer previews or pre-sales. By leveling the playing field, we have built a large following of shoppers who know that they will always have an equal chance to purchase the most sought after items in each sale.
- DO YOU ALLOW REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES?
Like most estate sales, all sales are final - so be sure you really love an item before you purchase it!
© Local Estate Sales, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this content’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.