OVERLAND PARK ESTATE SALE // This large home in central Overland Park Pinehurst Estates is full of fine furniture such as Bernhardt & Henredon, as well as collectibles, tools, and camping equipment. Complete description and 100+ photos will be posted as the sale approaches.
- PRELIMINARY DESCRIPTION -
- Maple King bedroom suite, bed, pair of nightstands, chest, dresser with mirror
- Asian style open writing desk
- Henredon sectional sofa
- Several framed original art pieces
- Writing desk
- Holiday decor
- Thomasville dining room table with eight chairs and leaf
- Patio table with six chairs – Seasonal Concepts
- Two chaise lounges
- Human touch massage chair
- Baker’s rack
- Vintage Coca-Cola machine
- Victory pride mobility
- Twin bunk beds
- Green leather sofa, club, loveseat
- BMW winter floor mats
- Number of rugs
- Large hanging light fixture
- Hammock and stand
- 1975 convertible top for Cadillac Eldorado
- Coleman Powermate Pro-Gen 5000 generator
- Ethan Allen corner desk
- Two large metal lateral files
- Four barstools with nail head trim
- Kenwood receiver model 113
- BMW 3-Series lights (Depo auto lamp boxes)
- Several down bedspreads
- Margarita machine
...and much more.
Thank you for looking,
-the Brown Button Team
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 357.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you accept credit cards and/or checks at your sale?
A: We accept credit and debit cards without a minimum. We accept checks under $30 with valid ID.
Q: Do you do any pre-sales or pre-views before the official opening day?
A: No we do not. We’re not fond of the idea of only letting a select few in a sale early to pick it over. Our sales and the items inside are offered first come, first serve at the official opening day of the sale.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We offer a same-day refund to customers with a receipt for an item that they have purchased and found to be in a non-working condition.
Q: If I purchase a large item, how do I handle the pick-up?
A: 95% of the time, we have staff on site who can load items into your vehicle for you. If you need to come back to get your item, we will write you a receipt so you can pick up the item up anytime during the sale's open hours. Depending on our schedule, we can prearrange a time for a Monday or Tuesday pick-up after the sale as well. We do not deliver items.
Q: I'm interested in your services. How do I take the next step?
A: We'd love the opportunity to help you find the right solution for your estate. Contact us through our form at www.brownbutton.com, Call 913-815-0505, or email us at email@example.com. Talk to you soon!
For answers to more commonly asked questions regarding the line system, how bidding works during a sale, discounts and more, visit www.brownbutton.com/customerfaq