Overland Park Estate Sale // This lovely home in the Village of Ironhorse contains a fun mix of contemporary furniture and antique decor. Pieces include Bernhardt, Hekman, & Drexel. Complete description and 100+ photos will be added as the sale date approaches.
- TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL ABOUT THIS SALE, PLEASE CLICK HERE -
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/23/2017 (56-139-10:13:14 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (81-54).
- Mission style oak computer desk
- Dining table with chairs (one of two will be for sale)
- Patio table with six chairs and umbrella
- Gas grill
- Antique mirrored wardrobe
- Pair of Bernhardt upholstered sofas
- Many books
- Wooden coffee table and matching end table
- Hekman wooden sofa table
- Willett Wildwood Cherry drop leaf table and matching buffet
- Drexel dining table with six chairs
- Silverplate tea set, flatware, and candelabras
- Antique armoire with Burl front
- Corner media cabinet
- Lammert mahogany secretary with glass doors
- Yard tools
- Pair of reproduction antique twin beds with matching nightstand
- Bernina sewing machine with cabinet
- Bernette by Bernina serger
- La-Z-Boy leather recliner
- Pair of upholstered loveseat
- Antique wooden pew
- Sohmer piano
- Antique pie safe
- Game table and chairs
- Antique gas stove
- Frigidaire chest freezer
- Kenmore cross top refrigerator
- Pair of large vintage photo enlargers
- Vintage scale
- Holiday Decor
- Antique cedar pants storage cabinet
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you accept credit cards and/or checks at your sale?
A: We accept credit and debit cards without a minimum. We accept checks under $30 with valid ID.
Q: Do you do any pre-sales or pre-views before the official opening day?
A: No we do not. We’re not fond of the idea of only letting a select few in a sale early to pick it over. Our sales and the items inside are offered first come, first serve at the official opening day of the sale.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We offer a same-day refund to customers with a receipt for an item that they have purchased and found to be in a non-working condition.
Q: If I purchase a large item, how do I handle the pick-up?
A: Unfortunately, we do not offer delivery. We have partnered with Bungii for large item delivery. Download their easy to use app to request a driver and a truck who will come to the sale, load and deliver your item. Please note, if your item is too large for one person to carry they may need assistance unloading. Use coupon code BBUTTON to save $10 on your first delivery.
Q: I'm interested in your services. How do I take the next step?
A: We'd love the opportunity to help you find the right solution for your estate. Contact us through our form at www.brownbutton.com, Call 913-815-0505, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to you soon!
For answers to more commonly asked questions regarding the line system, how bidding works during a sale, discounts and more, visit www.brownbutton.com/customerfaq