LEAWOOD ESTATE SALE IN IRON HORSE // Complete description and 100+ photos will be posted as the sale approaches.
-Sign Up To Receive An Email With This Sale's Info & Address-
- PRELIMINARY DESCRIPTION -
- Bernhardt bedroom suite including queen bed, dresser, and chest
- Dupioni silk drapes
- American Girl jackets
- Wrought iron full bed with mattress and boxspring (matching footboard in basement)
- Vintage rocket
- Thomasville dining table
- Thomasville China cabinet
- Pottery Barn Table
- Rock band and Guitar Hero (with rechargeable headphones)
- Pair of Pottery Barn rattan chairs
- Seville Home tufted leather sofa
- Pair of Statesville down-filled club chairs
- Retro desk
- Large beveled wall mirror
- Marble-topped entry table
- High-end decor
- Three drawer chest
- Wilson Lighting decorative framed print
- Highland House bergere chair with ottoman
- Vanguard sectional sofa
- Glass-topped coffee table
- Duncan Phyfe dining table with six chairs
- Pair of Nell Hill’s upholstered dining chairs
- Sandstone Garden pair of outdoor urns
- Wrought iron bench
- Ethan Allen executive desk
- Ballard Designs bookcase
- Karastan rug
- Pair of Nell Hill’s framed prints
- Thomasville dresser
- Ballard Designs settee
- Stanley bedside chests
- Victorian footstool
- Six Pottery Barn chairs
- Frontgate swivel stools
- Alexander Taylor recliner
- Large copper clock
- Pottery Barn jute rug
- Resin Wicker set with sofa, two chairs, and coffee table
- Outdoor lamps
- Pier One outdoor rug
- Sony rear projection tv
- Restoration Hardware lamp
- Sportcraft ping pong table
- Chalk painted armoire
- LG stainless microwave
- Farmhouse table
- Three Ashley Furniture bar stools
- Small oak table with refractory leaves
- Vanguard sofa
- Antique white vanity
- White antique five drawer dresser
- Twin mattress
- Marble-topped plant stand
- New sewing machine
- Many fine framed mirrors
- Fold out picnic table
- Seville Home divider screen
- Antique oak file cabinet
- Many gold chargers
- Antique steamer trunk
- Karaoke machine
- White wrought iron coat rack
- Mongoose bicycles
- Pair of Nell Hill’s urns
- Cast metal patio set - Settee and pair of armchairs
...and much more.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3136.
Thank you for looking,
-the Brown Button Team
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you accept credit cards and/or checks at your sale?
A: We accept credit and debit cards without a minimum. We accept checks under $30 with valid ID.
Q: Do you do any pre-sales or previews before the official opening day?
A: No we do not. We’re not fond of the idea of only letting a select few in a sale early to pick it over. Our sales and the items inside are offered first come, first serve at the official opening day of the sale.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We offer a same-day refund to customers with a receipt for an item that they have purchased and found to be in a non-working condition.
Q: If I purchase a large item, how do I handle the pick-up?
A: Unfortunately, we do not offer delivery. We have partnered with Bungii for large item delivery. Download their easy to use app to request a driver and a truck who will come to the sale, load and deliver your item. Please note, if your item is too large for one person to carry they may need assistance unloading. Use coupon code BBUTTON to save $10 on your first delivery.
Q: I'm interested in your services. How do I take the next step?
A: We'd love the opportunity to help you find the right solution for your estate. Contact us through our form at www.brownbutton.com, Call 913-815-0505, or email us at email@example.com. Talk to you soon!
For answers to more commonly asked questions regarding the line system, how bidding works during a sale, discounts and more, visit www.brownbutton.com/customerfaq