Fabulous Brookline estate in the desirable Fisher Hill area! Featuring many eclectic and truly unique items! We have rare and wonderful Mont Blanc pens, stunning sterling MCM tea service from Japan, Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Mexican/Guatamalan Vintage Fold Art, Oriental Rugs, Fly-fishing gear and fly making materials, MCM E. Wormley for Dunbar Dining Suite, Original Art -- the list goes on and on!
Our client's down sizing is your opportunity to acquire brilliant items and unusual pieces!
- MCM Japanese Sterling Tea Service
- 18K Gold Mesh custom crafted choker
- Crate and Barrel Dining Table for 4-10, 3 leaves and pads
- Set of (8) Crate and Barrel, ultra suede Parson's Chairs
- Vintage Asian 4-panel Room Divider
- Sterling serving pieces
- Boxed, vintage fish set with mother of pearl handles
- Oriental rugs of all sorts
- Antique Mansard Rue Paradis set of 14 luncheon plates plus 2 smaller butter plates!
- Elegant dishes and serving pieces
- Edward Wormley Dining Suite - Dunbar
- Antique carved Asian side tables with marble tops
- Pottery Barn Sofa
- Crate and Barrel Leather and rattan oversized chair
- Restoration Hardware furniture
- Rare Mont Blanc pens including the Agatha Christie, Jules Verne and others
- Potted plants in interesting containers
- Pilot equipment - David Clark H10-13X ANR Headset
- Fly fishing gear and fly making materials
- Titmus vison tester- for pilots
- Bose Sound Systems
- Outdoor Furniture
- Weber Summit Grill
- Inuit Art
- Hopi Kachina dolls
- Vintage Mexican and Guatamalan folk art
- Sturdy furniture of all sorts
- Original Art
- John MacGregor hooked rug wall hanging circa 1978 (Canadian artist)
- Felt hats - Del Monico, boxed and like new
- Oreck vacuum
- Waders and Wader dryer
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 329.
The house is packed and we invite you to help us empty it!