Great Chevy Chase MD home with clean, interesting items. Don't forget- no parking on the block where the home is. There is no turn around at that location. Close by church parking lot is available for parking.
You must use booties (provided) to cover your shoes prior to entering the home. Chevy Chase Village Police Dept. will be on duty to check that all municipal signs are followed.
Think about Christmas gifts!
NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
CASH is preferred, especially for higher priced items.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WATCH YOUR STEP.
Bring your own help for moving your purchases.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 330.
Bring BAGS, BOXES, etc. No Boxes are given out.
Please note that additional photos & descriptions can be found at www.janehellerestatesales.com
- Arhaus 3 yr. grey slipcover 87" sofa. Two Victorian style settee/ sofas.
- Pair cowhide upholstered benches Floor lamps, some with parrots.
- Two drop leaf tables. Ornate carved mirror with cherubs.
- Wicker sunroom furniture Irish antique cupboard/ bookcase.
- Three pairs of occasional chairs Table lamps
- Antique four drawer chest Three Sarouk mats + other rugs.
- Vintage Stainless rolling cart & taller narrow cupboard (from doctor's offices)
- Two queen bed headboards Pair pumpkin leather recliners
JEWELRY & SMALLS IN THE CASES: (note that some jewelry is consigned)
- Large assortment of 14k rings, bracelets, earrings & necklaces, some with diamonds.
- Large assortment of sterling rings, bracelets, earrings & necklaces.
- Black coral 5 strand bead necklace with 14k beads/ clasp.
- Franklin Mint 1974 set 42 mini ingot flags.
- New in package Ferragamo silk scarf golds, yellows, greens, tiger, fox, etc.
- Sterling vintage charm bracelets.
- TIffany wide bangle bracelet. Gorham sterling vintage demitasse cups/ saucers with Lenox inserts.
- Sterling holloware & flatware including Tane (Mexico) & Tiffany holder; serving pieces, etc.
- Assorted costume jewelry.
- Three chandeliers as shown. Buyer to remove. You must bring your own ladder, tools, large box, blankets, or other appropriate wrapping. JHES will supply wire nuts for you to attach to the wires.
- New without box golfer copper weathervane, never attached.
- 1870 silverplated teaset in excellent condition.
- Lladro, Herend, Waterford, B & G figure "Only one drop" (girl feeding cat);
- American Brilliant period cut glass items. AND MORE.
- Four Audubon framed bird lithos from First Royal octavo edition.
- Two watercolors/ prints signed Judie Bomberger.
- Wildlife framed prints.
HUNTING ITEMS : (geese/ ducks) NO FIREARMS to be sold.
- Assorted new & used leather & or canvas shotgun cases.
- Men's hunting clothing most size Medium.
- Leather 12 ga. ammo belt & 3 leather holsters. goose/ duck calls.
- Gun cleaning equipment. Books & art on duck / goose/ decoy hunting.
- Ladies shoes & boots 6.5 - 7.
- Vintage chiffon beaded dress, size 5-6, ivory.
- Ladies mink vest, jacket (size 6-8); coat (size 12-14) & mink lined leather jacket; Persian lamb coat & woven sheared beaver woven jacket by Paula Lishman, size small.
- Men's tweed sport jackets size 39-40R. Men's hats size 7 1/8 including Stetson.
- Full female human skeleton, medical teaching accessory. [Her detached arm will be at the check out area for buyer].
- Zeus tall concrete garden figure plant stand. Very heavy, but wonderful.
- Vintage medical table top specimen case with 20 thin drawers.
- Antique ornate parlor stove.
- 10" Craftsman direct drive band saw & 4 1/8" jointer- planer 5/8 h.p.
- Mcgregor Tourney golf set of irons & woods & putter. THIS SET HAS BEEN RE-GRIPPED. & other clubs.
- Two medical microscopes, Nikon & B & L.
- Vintage tray of optometry concave / convex spheres.
- Books. some on decoys & hunting.
- Char Broil Commercial Series dual fuel gas grill + another grill charcoal.
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SALE:
Entry # to be given out 9 AM (Thursday only) to those waiting at front door in an orderly fashion. Entry is 10 AM daily. One # per person. No temporary numbers of any knd are accepted, no lists are to be made. We ask you patience, as you most probably will have to wait for entry, and possibly wait again for your turn at check- out.
Cash is preferred, especially for higher priced items. Bring your own helpers for moving your purchases.
NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
NO ENTRY INTO GROVE ST. ON THE BLOCK WHERE THE SALE IS BEING HELD.
THERE IS NO TURN AROUND!
YOU MUST PARK IN THE CLOSE BY CHURCH LOT THAT THEY HAVE KINDLY ALLOWED US TO USE.
BRING YOUR BAGS / BOXES. NO BOXES ARE GIVEN OUT.
WATCH YOUR STEP. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Your entry into the home acknowledges your good & honest behavior & that you understand you are a guest in this residence. You accept the above stated terms, & consent to your own personal risk.
We reserve the right to inspect bags of all types when you exit the home.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY 3 PM SATURDAY OCTOBER 22.