Our sellers have merged three homes into one and we offer you the eclectic, interesting items and collections that it is now time to sell! Furniture of many types & styles; kitchen; garage; lower level and of course a grand assortment of (mostly consigned) costume, sterling & gold jewelry. All at our fair prices. Be aware you will NOT BE ABLE to park right next to the house, or enter into the driveway with your car at any time.
This listing is best viewed on your desktop or laptop computer!
You won't want to miss this grand sale!
Most, not all items are photographed or listed below; read following long listing carefully!
NOTE: Parking: NO PARKING in any area of the driveway. Street parking one side only. You will have to walk a bit to the house. Plan on that. Do not block neighbor's driveways or park on any grass! Furniture pickups must be taken to your car, which will be parked on the street.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2162.
Note that more photos are shown directly on my site http://www.janehellerestatesales.com
ALL SALES FINAL
NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED
CASH OR LOCAL CHECK WITH I.D. IF APPROVED BY JHES.
Cash is preferred, especially for higher value items.
Leave your large purses locked in the trunk! Bring your money, wallet & other small necessities.
Bring your own helpers to move out your purchases.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT BAGS OR CONTAINERS OF ANY TYPE UPON YOUR EXIT.
NO CHILDREN. WATCH YOUR STEP!
BRING BAGS & LEAVE BOXES IN YOUR CAR. NO BOXES ARE GIVEN OUT.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY 3 PM SATURDAY SEPT. 16
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Chinese blue white oval platter, circa 1790-1800.
- Octagonal platter, Chinese, blue, green & white, c. 1890-1900, floral & birds, Imari.
- Pair small antique incense burners.
- Reclining vintage female figure Eastern (Tibet?) with paint & losses.
- Miniature cast iron bathtub with supports, European. Currently popular to use for wine!SOLD
- Decorative double birdcage 28" wide, 23" tallSOLD Court pieces.
- Oriental silk folding wall screen, flying cranes.SOLD
- Michael Aram silver metal leaf serving dishes, sold individually.
- AK Limoges c. 1890 9" swirl candlesticks.
- 20" tall X 21" wide bronze horse sculpture, copy of F. Remington "Cheyenne" SOLD
- 37" tall Native American Acoma Indian woman sculpture with braids, Austin Products art statuary, 1995.SOLD
- Block Country Village Manor cookie jar. Rosenthal studio line matte white smalls. 1980's
- Decorated etched glass hanging panel 28" wide x 49" long. Angel, tamborine, holding grapes, with mountains, flowers, birds, in silver tone frame. Incredible !!
- A. Michelsen Denmark S low sterling candelabra.SOLD
- 62" tall (Vietnam) contemporary black/ white dot lacquer vase form great sculpture.
- Vintage metal "Aunt Jemima" still bank. SOLD McCoy green Scottie planter.SOLD
- Life size pair metal cowboy boots sculpture, Austin Products.SOLD
- Antique German iron, wood handle, & chicken.
- Decorative cups/ saucers, plates ROSES. Royal Doulton figure "Day Dreams" HN 1731.SOLD
- Collection of Paul Webb (vintage cartoonist) Imperial Porcelain Blue Ridge Mountain Boys figures, animals, artwork, & misc. memorable items. Hillbilly comic themes.
- Dali lithograph, framed, signed in the plate.SOLD
- Picasso framed lithograph, 1971, "Au Baiser d'Avignon" 227/300 signed in the plate.SOLD
- Small framed etching by Elizabeth O. Verner (Charleston 1883-1979) "High Battery Steps."SOLD
- Louis Thompson small stipple portrait (Geronimo?) on parchment or skin.
- Louis Thompson large impressionist country scene.
- Vintage oil of lady's head & one of two women, each illegibly signed.
- Large acrylic abstract by John Blee? (illegible 1977)
- 3 fun framed prints of older couple; John Heath. (W. Va.) 2 SOLD
- Scott Schieh (Fla.) (Ceramic artwork/ table sculpture) 1950's three model cars on car lot.
- Herman Perez 2010 framed oil table, lace & apples. (Costa Rica)SOLD
JEWELRY / SILVER & SMALLS IN / NEAR THE CASES: Think Christmas!!
- Vintage Native American all sterling 28" turtle, frog & bear necklace. SOLD
- Oval 5.5 carat amethyst three stone diamond ring, 10 white gold.
- 16 carat aquamarine emerald cut pendant with 14k white gold chain.
- Sterling flatware International Silver "Royal Danish" pattern, service for 12.
- Siberian amethyst ---- sterling pendant, Soviet Russia, 1930's - 40's.
- 14k amethyst necklace Art Nouveau style, w/ 5 stones, (large lavalier) seed pearls.SOLD
- Antique perfume / compact floral Russian 875 silver
- Two diamond rings: one double diamond ring (1.14 c & 1.26 c J color & 11 clarity, one w/ girdle chips & one w/ carbon spot. This double stone ring is set in platinum heads & 14yg band. These stones would be best considered for earrings or a redesign. Next ring: Old European cut, .60 c. "halo" style. And a diamond/ emerald 14kwg ring. BOTH SOLD
- 1950's Japanese triple strand 6 mm cultured slightly creme pearls; high quality, very clean. Gold and sapphire clasp.
- Hematite shrimp style clip earrings with tourmaline, emeralds, & 14k gold.
- 1940's 14k round caged earrings with sapphires & rubies.
- Citrine - peridot sterling wide bib necklace.
- Modern sterling table cut diamond bracelet & earrings.SOLD
- TIFFANY sterling items: 1/2" wide sterling Somerset mesh bracelet; 16" sterling beaded necklace SOLD; double charm necklace "I love you, let me count the ways."; link bracelet w/ heart charm SOLD; & heart padlock charm or pendant.SOLD
- Sterling & garnet bracelet with Art Nouveau themes,, by N. Mardirosian of Jordan.
- CHANEL 1.5" wide gold tone Rue 31 cuff bracelet. SOLD GUCCI reversible leaver G belt size S.
- Vintage 14k ring with large rectangular yellow- orange citrine. Size 5. SOLD
- 14k amethyst ring and 14k amethyst oval pendant & chain.SOLD
- 18k large citrine drop on 14k neck chain. -------- 14k carved jade link bracelet.BOTH SOLD
- Large quantity of costume, sterling & gold jewelry. Special quality, & fair prices!
- Pairs sterling cufflinks Older US & foreign coins. (no gold)
- Men's Amadeus Raymond Weil watch (case wear) & Seiko 2 tone chronometer.
- Antique sterling vesta match safe, England, c 1885.SOLD
- Micro beaded antq scenic handbag in "jewel" set frame.
- French made hair accessories, including many w/ rhinestones.MANY SOLD
- Handbags: Marc Jacobs; Valentino; & a Dooney & Bourke Banana leaf design purse.
- Herman Miller Aeron mesh desk chair with arms. (retail $780)SOLD
- Queen size bed ornate metal frame with regal top (see photos) (no mattress)
- Queen rolled style headboard, slats & footboard, woven design, sturdy with dark wood trim. (no mattress) From Horchow Collection.
- Sideboard, Renaissance Revival style, Berkey & Gay Furn. Co. 1940's. Burl walnut. 78"
- Partner's desk, leather top panels, fluted columns; breaks down for moving. 78" long x 45" wide. (not antique)
- High lacquer flame wood contemporary wall cupboard: drawers / shelves. 41" x 79".
- Blue BAKER camelback loveseat BAKER round coffee table.
- Square mirrored coffee table. Mirrored two piece armoire.
- Three contemporary swivel barstools- silver tone with "jewels".
- Used as a coffee table, two Louis Vuitton suitcases with glass top!
- "High heel" leopard print plush chair. Electric recliner.
- Circa 1890 carved Victorian light oak sideboard with mirror.
- Antique c. 1820 late walnut Federal chest of drawers.
- Turkish rug, Sivaso handwoven wool, 8'6" x 12'5", blues with worn areas.
- Antique maple corner cupboard, c. 1820, with old glass panels.SOLD
- Two dark wood wall units (break down for moving) perfect for your flatscreen & more!
- Artesian folk art wall cupboard / sideboard ... whimsy design. 8' tall x 6.75' wide.
- Writing desk, dining or office dark wood table. 4 chairs sold separately.
- Office desk, dark wood credenza with decorative storage area above.
- Harley Davidson new mens Large leather jacket. Many pockets & zippers!
- Stainless flatware "Twist & Shout" pattern by Gourmet Settings.
- Vintage caboose railroad wood stove, 14 Saturn Spears new Sunbeam. On lower level, near an exit door for your convenient removal of this heavy item.
- Thanksgiving dishes & decor.
- Old leather Western saddle with studs, woods sturrups & dust. With bridle.SOLD
- Pair new tires. HTRZ2 Sumitomo 245/45ZR/17 95W. steel belted.
- Shop Vac wet/ dry 6.25 hp model QPL625, yellow.SOLD
- Nikon DX AFS 18-55mm GII ED camera lens & 55-200mm GII ED VR lens.
- Handmade Ca. walnut & Pacific maple 4 drawer jewelry box, 16" x 12" deep.SOLD
- COOKBOOKS ------ EAPG goblets -- vintage ladie's clothing - small
- Black wire dog cage 42" wide; 22" deep & 30" tall. (garage)SOLD
- Yamaha RX-V1700 Receiver -----Niles SI 275 amplifier SOLD ----Martin Logan Dynamo Subwoofer 200w.
- Dinner & salad plates & soups (no saucers) Shelley Surrey Scenery pink.
- Gary Fisher Tiburon men's bicycle. SOLD Homelite power saw 38cc.SOLD
- Men's leather jacket with fur lining; other men's coats/ jackets. Fur & leather.
- Ladies' size small leather jackets, blazers, and fur vests.
- New with tags ladies' Andrew Marc fringe beige suede jacket.SOLD
- CHANEL vintage red two piece ladies' suit.SOLD
- China: Wild Oats pattern by Stonehenge, England.
- Framed 1893 Chicago Worlds Fair handkerchief.
- New in box Rexing Dashcam VI 2.4" LCD FHD sensor WDR.
- Enviro cycle round black composter.
- Ladies' (sz 8-10) & mens clothing. (L tops & suits/ sport jackets 36 short)
Entry # given out 9 AM (Thursday only) at front door of home to those waiting in an orderly fashion. One # per person. No temporary # of any kind are accepted. No lists are to be made. We ask your patience, as you most probably will need to wait for both your entry & your check out.
Cash is preferred, (especially for higher value items) but local check with 2 photo i.d. & JHES clearance is okay.
All items must be removed from the home by 3 PM Saturday, Sept. 16.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
NO CARS INSIDE FENCED AREA.
NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Cash is preferred, especially for high value items.
BRING BAGS & BOXES. NO BOXES GIVEN OUT.
WATCH YOUR STEP!
Leave large purses in your locked car.
We have the right to inspect bags & containers of all types when you exit the home.